What's new

Contest...What did you do today? [GETTING CLOSER!!]

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Just checking out the boards a little before doing a little work for school. Then I'm going to a wedding that's taking place at the same time as the Steelers pounding the snot out of the Bengals. :closedmou :closedmou :closedmou

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
boy, yesterday was so boring I didn't even put anything on this thread...let's see, I drank coffee, had a couple of smokes, took the dogs to the dog park, had a drink, and OH YEAH - got lucky!

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Bundling up and heading the Giants game;still need to pick out my pre-game smoke. Thinking of a RASSC, PLPC, or maybe a D4

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Woke up and had breakfast...just finished doing some year end paperwork for our business and thinking of a cigar to go smoke!!!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just woke up and remembered that the Bucs lost. I think I will drive into Tampa and get some Indian food, then go to the original Edwards in South Tampa, and see if I can't pick up a box of Graycliffs.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
At work again, but I'm outta here to watch the cats disappoint geoffrie and the giants. LOL (at this point, it's a tossup who will win the game)

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
played with my daughter all morning but slept in the afternoon, woke up and ate dinner
then
went to the hospital to work the nights shift...

Rm 8: Both guys got their meds and have been good and sleeping.

assisted MD on a bedside surgery on Rm 10(simple I and D)
-couldnt help it, the intern looked like on the verge of tears

got the old russian guy in RM 14 to take his meds(he's refusing all day)
-the guy just wants to take his meds with tea(doesnt anyone speak russian anymore sheesh?)

Rm 16 Crashed..I helped a newbie RN with the Code Blue. Patient's BP was sliding all day. Stupid Emergency Room in their games to clear their unit forgot to Triage again. (Patient should have stayed in ED or sent to MICU.)
Got her stable, tubed and sent to the Unit

I need a VR Famoso Robusto right about now..

Rm 18 ..is acting out again. Sundowner...old man by the door that sleeps all day but is demented at night. At least he is awake for medications. Got his his medications and cleaned him up. This managed to calm down the irate guy by the window so both are asleep. Hopefully until after I leave my shift.

Rm20...Why they hospitalized persons for drinking too much is beyond me.
Struck a deal with this patient. No acting up, no violent outburst and I personally will give him coffee. I gave him half of my Mr Jerry's freshly ground coffee in my thermos. Calm all night. We talked about 9-11. He is grateful. Well if he gets violent again, its someone else's problem now.

Got the paperwork done, gave all antibiotics and left work. I got my box from the PO bought a gallon of milk for my little one. My Trini Reyes and Mag 46 ECA Feb 03 arrived!! Got home, played with my girl. I tucked in my new babies in the humi. The wife was still asleep so I woke her up and made coffee. I went to bed after.

At least my day at work wasn't so bad

Will smoke something for 2006 this weekend. gnight or good morning

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Been away for a few days and I'm back checking on the 660 new messages here while enjoying a nice pressed cup of Costa Rican coffee.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Saturday I woke up, drank some FP coffee and watched the power block on spike TV. Did some errands in the afternoon. Went to Best Buy to get Wedding Crashers, Officedepot for some dry erase markers, and the liquor store for beer. Got some pizza and hung out with the guys at night.

Today, coffee and some posting followed by BIG BLUE winning.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sunday - got up, showered, went to church, came home and ate lunch, turned football on, took a nap while Carolina pounded the Giants.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
woke up at 7:00am with a killer hangover from too much at the skins game, drove 1 1/2 hours to pick up 25% of the blank cedar boxes that should have been done by now. Get to the chesp. bridge and realized I forgot my wallet. Finally make it to the guys house and he has left. I ended up breaking in and taking my boxes and leaving him a note and an 01 SLR A (I was going to give him a 5er but said screw it - smoked 1 on the crappy ass drive back.)

Get home at 12:00 to find some ink from a pen that my wife ran over all over the garage floor - 1 1/2 hours cleaning, go inside and Buster got into a whole bag of corn muffins we had from chili the other night - another 1 hour cleaning.

Finally drive over to Home Depot to get some epoxy to start putting on the brass label holders on the boxes, 1 cashier open and 2/4 "self checkouts" open. 37 minutes to buy freaking epoxy.

Went to Costco and grabbed a slice of pizza...I was starving by this point.

Get back to find Buster got into an entire bag of tortilla chips, another 20 minutes of cleaning.

Said screw the label holders for today and watched some football and had a beer.

Maybe tomorrow will go a little smoother.