What's new

Contest...What did you do today? [GETTING CLOSER!!]

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I woke up, ate breakfast, watched some Bing and Bong with the kids, drove to work smoking a very good '02 Partagas Corona, logged on here, did some work, did some posting, laughed my ass off at Tom for violating the contest rules again, and then posted this post just to rub it in. :hysterica.

Randy did too btw. :hysterica

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
caudio51 said:
Make sure your lighter is filled. I forgot one time, now that pissed me off!
I wasnt going to tell you what I did yet, but when tom broke the damn rules I just had to call him out...

So today.....welll I woke up 24 minutes ago... I am watching sportscenter and drinking some OJ right now(damn cold)

what else yea im just hangin out today....watchin some football... but yall have fun at work

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Wake up, take shower, make fruit smoothie, logon to laptop (telecommute day today!) and complete morning tasks @ work, logon to home system and surf a/s websites to make my daily $840.
Now I'm starting my daily cigar site rounds (BOTL is always first ... :1st: )

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hit the snooze button every 7 minutes for an hour, got up and on the way. Stopped for a bacon and egg sammich. At my desk since 9:00. Still catching up after being out for two weeks. Ugh!

Oh, and checking BOTL every 20-30 minutes.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Woke @ 02:30, showered and shaved. On the road @ 03:10, drive to work included one bowl of Christmas Cookie. Arrived @04:00 to start the day and am winding down to start the drive home at around15:30. This will include a bowl of Berry Cobbler of course.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So far today I have posted on BOTL and TFNN and fed the dog. Work will suck as always and then I'm going to come home and post some more.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
tedski said:
...logon to home system and surf a/s websites to make my daily $840.
Damn Ted...Lemme catch up before you make all the money first! Damn egold payouts :ninja:

Got up, worked out, lounged around, surfed like Ted, and now waiting for the Rose Bowl game to start.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I drove the Jolly Rancher for the first time today. It's a Purple 1996 Hyundai Accent that the ol' lady bought, but won't drive it herself. Thanks Babe...

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Spent all day in a pre-claim meeting with a highway contractor and one of his subcontractors:stickbeat :angeryell :hammersma :argue: :bickering :boxing: :argh: :help: :fencing: :cryloud: :angerFU: :riflefire :angerhead :cursing: :tongueout (did I miss any?)

Edited: Sorry Tom, didn't mean to bait you!!! It was just one hell of a day!

Edited Again: But....Dave.... we can!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I woke up feeling like crap. . . took some benadryl and went to bed woke up at like noon with a fever. . . took some more meds went back to sleep and I just woke up. . . . probably going to just sit at home and watch the UT game

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Today I woke up, got ready, coffee, got to work and went to the cafe for some oatmeal, work, caused David to

DWavs said:
spend 10 minutes nixing some posts in case anyone wonders where they went. Per the rules that are stated at the beginning of the thread, you are not allowed to reply to someone if you have already posted for the day. The only way you are allowed to do that is if you strategically quote someone, comment, and then post what you did today...such as Clay did. :thumbsup:

For those of you that are wondering WTF...what a dumb rule! Imagine for a second, Todd coming in and posting 30 times in a row. Todd's chances of winning have greatly increased opposed to one who has followed the rule. :wink:

I am gonna leave this up for awhile but it too will be deleted before the winner is announced.

EDITED TO ADD: And I know you guys are dying to reply to this but guess what!!?? Ya can't!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :laugh:
work, dinner, replied to this thread, football

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Fried a turkey at work for our departments Christmas/ New Years lunch. I know it's late but we do it the week after New Years every year. Also took Jagstown's advice and fried 4 cans of canned biscuits and sprinkled with powder sugar. Damn, them things are good! Ate too much, then had to fight sleeping in a 3 hour meeting in the afternoon.

Smoked a FdO Maduro on the commute to work, a CAO Brazilia Samba while cooking, and a Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo on the commute home.

Other than the meeting, it's been good day!