What's new

Contest...What did you do today? [GETTING CLOSER!!]

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Awesome Cliff!

Today I went to visit one of my customers and listened to them praise me over how successfully I rescued their project when it was given to me over budget and over due...totally kicked-ass.

Then we talked to another customer, at the same site, about another project that has been given to me that can eventually net the company around 20 million in profit...kinda feelin' the pressure on that one though.

Oh yeah, on the way in I smoked a kick-ass SS#2 that Smokem94 gave me for the Nov. lotto and smoked a bowl of Boswell's Berry Cobbler on the way home. I fuggin' love that tobacco!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got up went to work, about to ride home with a monte #4. Or same thing as yesterday except substitue a upman connisuer #1

-Ryan

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Today was the same as yesterday. Although I got up earlier even though I hit the hay at 2am. Grabbed som D&D coffee on the way in and woked my tail off at work. Home around 7 for some dinner. Might go out to sams club tonight...

So very exciting.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Got to work at 8:00, had a video confrence meeting :computer: till 10:00, had another confrence call at 11:00 till 12:30, :bickering then I tryed to clean off my desk (from the paper monster that sh!t all over my desk) :angeryell while I was off on vacation...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I turned in my outlaw status (heh...Harley drivers are the worst) by getting my drivers license renewed, purchased auto insurance and got my registration renewed as it was all vastly out of date and expired, and I am sure my days were numbered before some Wyatt Earp flagged me down, also had a tire fixed so it would stop leaking, had the car washed, and all of this so I can cruise between Miami and WPB this weekend to meet up with a bunch of gorillas (you all know the site) to herf away our weekend, and oh, yeah, bought the 2005 Fuente Holiday Sampler pictured here...so do I win?:wink:

Attachments

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
I stopped at the local smoke shop and picked up a few sticks. Then I dropped the van off at a buddies house to have it worked on. I rode to work with him while his son made the needed repairs. At work I had had to get way up in a guys face if you know what I mean. I don't like to have to do that (and normally don't), but you have to draw a line some where. :hammersma

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Heading out for cocktails after my final graveyard shift (4 years worth)...Going to smoke Poni's Party Lusi from the Anniversary Pass, and drink some Stoli.....

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Quick meeting with the boss and then scanned in my just received Giants tickets so I can email the pic to all my freinds and post on every bulletin board I'm on.

Attachments

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
geoffrie said:
Quick meeting with the boss and then scanned in my just received Giants tickets so I can email the pic to all my freinds and post on every bulletin board I'm on.
I'll be there also!!! can't wait.

woke and went to work.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Woke up, went to work and went to a meeting where some girl showed her ass. Another day in paradise!!!

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Same stuff as usual today with the added emotion of sympathy for Poni and Geoffrie for the fact they are gonna watch my Panthers kick Giant butt in person. LOL

We should be at home dammit!!!!!!!!!!

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
pharmgator said:
Is that you Lex - from Lex and Terry?
Noticed that someone besides Tom broke the "no reply" rule. :hammersma :rofl:

Ate leftover chicken fried rice for breakfast. Listened to comedy on XM on my way into work. Working on catching up from being off yesterday.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Got up, took out the garbage, pulled a pretty good espresso (double ristreto) for myself, made a cap for the wife, smoked an excellent ERDM CS on the way to work (because I deserve it!), posted on the "pet peeve" thread, and settled it to writing up change orders for my project.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Got up went to work, finished the bid I've been working on, had lunch and finally got back on the BOTL.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
came to work and then my co-worker wanted to eat at fatburger again so I had a 1/2lb fatburger (and no fries). I am so stuffed. But it is friday! Whoo friday

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Today was better than yesterday... I woke up at 1:15, I am still freakin sick and I have to get over it before classes start on Monday, so today I am going to sit on my ass and yes most likely not do much at all....

And might go to Fatburger... cause that sounds pretty good