What's new

Cornell & Diehl Small Batch: Carolina Red Flake

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dang that sucks. I will have to contact them and ask how I can send the 2 tins back I sent out here since we are not allowed to mail tobacco products from here. And yes, they open and inspect every package that is mailed from an APO address. Maybe I can get lucky and if there is no mold, take them out to the desert to dry out a bit :)

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Wonder if it was something with production later down the road, 7 of my tins were 300's and 1 was in 700's.
I think it's all at random. I have 2 in the 400s & 2 in the 1200s. One of each had visible mold. The other two I might inspect further and see if I can save some of it. Still rlly want to try it but the mold might just be at the bottom or middle

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang that sucks. I will have to contact them and ask how I can send the 2 tins back I sent out here since we are not allowed to mail tobacco products from here. And yes, they open and inspect every package that is mailed from an APO address. Maybe I can get lucky and if there is no mold, take them out to the desert to dry out a bit :)
Send us an email at sales@laudisi.com (or info@smokingpipes.com if you purchased from SPC) and we'll figure it out.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Response from them:

Howdy John, Thank you for contacting us.

While we are asking customers to return all tins of Carolina Red Flake purchased, you are under no obligation to do so. We do ask that if you encounter a tin with mold, you return it to us immediately. The option to return this blend will never expire, if you decide to keep it and notice in a couple months that it has molded, you can send it to us then.

Should you wish to return the Carolina Red Flake now, we are offering another Cornell & Diehl blend of your choice as a replacement. Since you have placed it in a jar, you could just put it in a baggy and send it back. All you need to do is send us your address and let us know which blends your choose and we will get them sent to you.

Let me know what you decide.
Many thanks,
Jessica Brady