What's new

Covid Vaccine

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Tell the families of the 550,000 who have died that.

People die every day. It still doesn't change the facts.

I'm guessing based on that faulty reasoning I'll need to apologize to the families of all the 700k that died of heart diseases when I go to 5 guys:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I got my first shot (Moderna) 3 weeks ago and am scheduled for my second dose on Friday. No issues from the first shot except a sore arm. Hopefully the second dose will be the same but even if it knocks me on my ass it will be preferable to getting sick from the virus which made several of my relatives and friends pretty sick and actually killed a dear friend who was a role model and mentor of mine back in November.

As far as “coming out to fast” from what I understand they have actually been laying the groundwork for almost 20 years going back to the original SARS and also with the MERS outbreak a few years ago. Both of those fizzled out before they became a global pandemic so there was no economic reason to continue. The basic research was already there though so when they were able to get the genetic map of this latest version they were able to move pretty quickly.

All of the babble about changing your DNA, tracking chips and other conspiracy theories are just a bunch of BS IMHO. I prefer to trust the science over my crazy uncle’s posts on FB.

If we are ever going to reach herd immunity and get past all this crap we have put up with over the past year we all just need to get vaccinated.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy
Thanks Rupe, couldn’t have said it better. I’ve worked at Pfizer for over 20 years. I’m a lab rat and close colleagues and friends have busted their asses to get this vaccine out in record breaking pace. For those of you on the fence about getting it remember this: you’re either going to get the vaccine or you’re going to get COVID. Pick one.

I have an advanced degree in molecular biology. This vaccine is NOT going to do anything to your DNA. If there was a 0.0001% chance that it would I wouldn’t have allowed my beloved children and wife to get the shot. Pfizer has graciously provided the vaccine to all employee and family members and we are comforted in knowing we are going survive.

For those of you who still think you have a 99.9% chance of surviving the virus without the vaccine, good like to you and yours. I’ll bet on Science every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
People should have the choice to take the vaccine or not and I suggest you do your research and have honest open dialogue. What I do know is vaccines have been around for a long time and the pros vastly outweigh any cons. This vaccine does not even contain the virus itself unlike the flu vaccine. All I know is I do not want to get the virus and I sure as hell do not want to give it to my parents or anyone that is in much more danger of serious issues.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Thanks Rupe, couldn’t have said it better. I’ve worked at Pfizer for over 20 years. I’m a lab rat and close colleagues and friends have busted their asses to get this vaccine out in record breaking pace. For those of you on the fence about getting it remember this: you’re either going to get the vaccine or you’re going to get COVID. Pick one.

I have an advanced degree in molecular biology. This vaccine is NOT going to do anything to your DNA. If there was a 0.0001% chance that it would I wouldn’t have allowed my beloved children and wife to get the shot. Pfizer has graciously provided the vaccine to all employee and family members and we are comforted in knowing we are going survive.

For those of you who still think you have a 99.9% chance of surviving the virus without the vaccine, good like to you and yours. I’ll bet on Science every time.
LOL, your statements are not based on fact or reality but on emotional manipulation. I don't see this as a sound scientific argument for your experimental gene therapy. Your last sentence is a perfect example of a......huh??

Last edited: