What's new

Covid Vaccine

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
My "understanding" is that this vaccine only last's 6 months. So are we going to have to endure this twice a year for eternity?

Social Media has made everything suspect. Who knows what to believe any more.

No disrespect to anyone or any of the death's that have effected ALL OF US, but I would like to see a "real" comparison of the annual Flu fallouts (pre covid) versus the Covid fallouts. That would satisfy my mind on what we are involved in. I find it hard to believe anything I hear. Too much politics involved. And on top of that we have to deal with the Cancel Culture for the thin skinned.

Glad I'm old. I fear for my children.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
My "understanding" is that this vaccine only last's 6 months. So are we going to have to endure this twice a year for eternity?

Social Media has made everything suspect. Who knows what to believe any more.

No disrespect to anyone or any of the death's that have effected ALL OF US, but I would like to see a "real" comparison of the annual Flu fallouts (pre covid) versus the Covid fallouts. That would satisfy my mind on what we are involved in. I find it hard to believe anything I hear. Too much politics involved. And on top of that we have to deal with the Cancel Culture for the thin skinned.

Glad I'm old. I fear for my children.
I got reactive and typed a response to this, but then realized that would just contribute bullshit and nothing productive. The same as when I was on social media, and one of the reasons I quit.
So I deleted it and this is what remains.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
No disrespect to anyone or any of the death's that have effected ALL OF US, but I would like to see a "real" comparison of the annual Flu fallouts (pre covid) versus the Covid fallouts.
"The only natural death I've ever seen, outside of loss of blood, which isn't bad, was death from Spanish influenza. In this you drown in mucus, choking, and how you know the patient's dead is: at the end he turns to be a little child again, though with his manly force, and fills the sheets as full as any diaper with one vast, final, yellow cataract that flows and dribbles on after he's gone."

-A Natural History of the Dead, Hemmingway

sounds pretty similar to what i've heard about severe covid imo.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Had my Mod shot her other day, update: still no super powers.

The most interesting thing about this is the delivery method, which has been research for many years and Israel was way ahead of the game, if we are ever going to have a cancer vaccine I’m guessing this is how it will work, by targeting specific proteins only found in cancer cells.

Also know people that were in the trials more than 6 months ago that still have antibodies so is take all of the rumors with a grain of salt.. they claimed no superpowers either ... but can you really trust anyone with superpowers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I got reactive and typed a response to this, but then realized that would just contribute bullshit and nothing productive. The same as when I was on social media, and one of the reasons I quit.
So I deleted it and this is what remains.
Best thing you could do is get rid of social media. I deleted it all years ago, and it’s been the best thing ever. Fck that waste of time / brain damage - so much garbage on it.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Best thing you could do is get rid of social media. I deleted it all years ago, and it’s been the best thing ever. Fck that waste of time / brain damage - so much garbage on it.
So true.
I’ve been free of all social media for several months now, and man do I feel refreshed.
No looking back!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Been less than 2 days since 1st pfizer shot. Arm is no longer sore. It appears my weiner has grown about 2 inches though :unsure:
LOL, I told someone something similar the other day. Said I got my first Moderna shot, and had a raging boner for the following 6 hours. :LOL::LOL:

.......those are side effects I can live with.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My buddy is a former Marine. At the age of 52 he still ran 5 mi a day every single day. He survived covid. Four months later his goal is to walk a mile on a treadmill.

It is presumed that I had it. Five months after my "flu" I couldn't bench press the bar without getting muscle soreness and fatigue on a set of five.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It was like the worst flu you could even imagine. I lost my sense of taste and smell, the next day I thought I had a severe cold. The third day I was at Urgent Care with a temperature spiking up to 103, chills, shakes so bad I struggled drinking a glass of water, delirium, sweats, aches, and muscle weakness. The muscle weakness and shortness of breath lasted six months and nearly cost me my job.

Survival is possible, but the outcome may mean never being the same. I encourage anyone to get it. Besides my personal experiences I saw what it did to hundreds of patients. I wouldn't wish that on anyone or their family.

Last edited: