What's new

Covid Vaccine

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I agree a private entity has that right. Let the free market take care of this issue, not the government. If enough people chose a different path then the market will have to accommodate. Unfortunately, there is also the possibility we'll be creating a two-tiered society which isn't good.
Don’t we already have a two tiered society?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I just got my second dose a half hour ago. This was the right decision for me based upon my age, health conditions and my job which requires frequent travel.

At the same time I realize that there are others out there that are hesitant to get the shot for whatever reason. This is 100% a personal decision and I feel it should be left up to each individual to do what they feel is right for them.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Gotta be honest. Got the 2nd Moderna and it kicked my ass. Almost to the minute of 24 hours after, I had chills running like waves on the shore. From toes to head for 5 hours (non stop). Almost went to ER. What the hell was that all about? Worst I have ever felt. But moving on now. Damn

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
All of my side effects are long gone. I am in a high risk group, so it was good for me, but, like Rupe said...it's your decision (y)

It was a long haul, but things are looking good. If our country wasn't so polarized politically, we could have seen this whole mess as a victory. Make it a personal victory, regardless.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have decided to not take the vaccine. Why you may ask?

1) its experimental and something like this has never happened on such a Massive scale. And they are trying to shame and scare everyone into getting the vaccine.

2) they don't share the adverse effects of the vaccine. Have you ever seen the commercials on TV about a medication and they list 15 things that are possible adverse results to the recipients. They say you will get a sore arm and a little redness for a couple of days. And you may feel tired and off after the 2nd poke. But beyond that they give little if any info.

3) I believe it is illegal to offer incentives to get the poke, let alone an experimental drug. I don't believe I have ever seen that before.

4) Why have 40% of the CDC and NIH not taken the vaccine? 3 weeks ago Fouci and the head of CDC along with the FDA head were asked while being questioned by the Senate how many in their organizations had taken the vaccine. Fouci first said about 50% but settled on 40%. The CDC head said it was about the same and the FDa head said "I don't have that information." Why is that? Do they know something that we don't know?

5) My doctor told me he was not getting the vaccine. He did recommend people with multiple co-morbidities to get the vaccine if they felt comfortable doing so.

I have no doubt that Covid is real, but I feel it has been greatly exaggerated and politicized. Why have their been near zero influenza deaths this year? Also why are they silencing highly qualified people on the news and social media from voicing anything that differs from the agenda about Covid and the vaccine.

If a person feels comfortable getting an experimental drug, then go for it. But please don't critisize those of us who decided not to partake in a global experiment.. What we need and will not get is ALL of the evidence and true facts. They are too busy controlling the narrative while taking away our freedoms and brainwashing our children to hating each other based on skin color while calling everyone who is not in agreement racist nazis, and that our country is systemically racist. You might think this is crazy talk, but if you look objectively and pay attention to what is happening with an open mind, you might understand what I'm talking about.

I am in 100% agreement with @Alwayslit Do your homework and don't just listen to what you are ALLOWED to hear. Not long ago anyone who voiced that Covid19 may have originated at the Wuhan Lab were racists and it originated from a bat in a Wuhan food market. Why was the idea of it coming from the Wuhan Lab where they were developing and strengthening viruses from bats so politicized, silenced and controlled? Could many of these people be controlled by Chinese money and have China's interest at heart instead of the USA? Why the talk of those not following their narrative needing to be reprogrammed? I have heard all of my life that the United States of America will not be destroyed through war, it will be lost from within our own country. IMO this is happening.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have decided to not take the vaccine. Why you may ask?

1) its experimental and something like this has never happened on such a Massive scale. And they are trying to shame and scare everyone into getting the vaccine.

2) they don't share the adverse effects of the vaccine. Have you ever seen the commercials on TV about a medication and they list 15 things that are possible adverse results to the recipients. They say you will get a sore arm and a little redness for a couple of days. And you may feel tired and off after the 2nd poke. But beyond that they give little if any info.

3) I believe it is illegal to offer incentives to get the poke, let alone an experimental drug. I don't believe I have ever seen that before.

4) Why have 40% of the CDC and NIH not taken the vaccine? 3 weeks ago Fouci and the head of CDC along with the FDA head were asked while being questioned by the Senate how many in their organizations had taken the vaccine. Fouci first said about 50% but settled on 40%. The CDC head said it was about the same and the FDa head said "I don't have that information." Why is that? Do they know something that we don't know?

5) My doctor told me he was not getting the vaccine. He did recommend people with multiple co-morbidities to get the vaccine if they felt comfortable doing so.

I have no doubt that Covid is real, but I feel it has been greatly exaggerated and politicized. Why have their been near zero influenza deaths this year? Also why are they silencing highly qualified people on the news and social media from voicing anything that differs from the agenda about Covid and the vaccine.

If a person feels comfortable getting an experimental drug, then go for it. But please don't critisize those of us who decided not to partake in a global experiment.. What we need and will not get is ALL of the evidence and true facts. They are too busy controlling the narrative while taking away our freedoms and brainwashing our children to hating each other based on skin color while calling everyone who is not in agreement racist nazis, and that our country is systemically racist. You might think this is crazy talk, but if you look objectively and pay attention to what is happening with an open mind, you might understand what I'm talking about.

I am in 100% agreement with @Alwayslit Do your homework and don't just listen to what you are ALLOWED to hear. Not long ago anyone who voiced that Covid19 may have originated at the Wuhan Lab were racists and it originated from a bat in a Wuhan food market. Why was the idea of it coming from the Wuhan Lab where they were developing and strengthening viruses from bats so politicized, silenced and controlled? Could many of these people be controlled by Chinese money and have China's interest at heart instead of the USA? Why the talk of those not following their narrative needing to be reprogrammed? I have heard all of my life that the United States of America will not be destroyed through war, it will be lost from within our own country. IMO this is happening.
Based on your testimony, I don't recommend you get the vaccine :). I do agree with your politics though...wokeness is comical. I have been trying to get "cancelled" since last Summer, but nobody will do it for me.

"Great civilizations are not murdered, they commit suicide." -Arnold Toynbee

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
i would imagine people who are paying attention realize science wasn’t honest with them. This video is long, but very informative about Covid treatments and vaccines. Watch this for yourself and hear the truth that you aren’t being told. The video actually begins at the 43 minute mark.

Last edited: