What's new

Cowboys vs Vikings

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Have you guys forgotten that Favre's playoff record is 12-10? He's due. Two picks minimum.
That makes him one of the most playoff-experienced QBs in the game--that's a PLUS. Also, he's coming off his BEST season ever ... and possibly his last, which makes him both confident and hungry.

The reason Farve came back this year was to the the Superbowl.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Besides the fact I hate the Cowboys... I have always been a fan of Favre, I'd love to see him get another ring.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GO COWBOYS!!!! Favre???? I think I've heard of him, didn't he used to play for the cheddar heads, or whatever their called???? LOL

:devil:

My wife will be rooting for the silly horny helmet guys that are in need of a haircut...I, of course, for the COWBOYS!!! Either way I expect to be sleeping in the dog house that night (I should note that my dog house is a pretty nice place...it's where I keep most off my vices...LOL)

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
The cowboys look so awesome right now. It's hard to believe the Vikings will get a leg up on them.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
If anyone is putting 5 against the Cowboys I'll take that action! Cowboys got this!
PM ME! and start saying goodbye to those smokes!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Really people Farve's arm is dead,
If you're not joking, you really have not seen him play much this year. He lost it last year towards the end of the season, but his surgery sure gave him his rocket arm back. He has not lost any zing during this season at all... Don't care if people don't like him, but you can't say his arm is dead.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
If you're not joking, you really have not seen him play much this year. He lost it last year towards the end of the season, but his surgery sure gave him his rocket arm back. He has not lost any zing during this season at all... Don't care if people don't like him, but you can't say his arm is dead.
Far from it... His rocket launcher is on point... but Dallas D will take care of that!! His arm is great this entire season, he has had an awesome season!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I really don't like any of these teams, whoever wins will lose in New Orleans. I would like to see the Cowboys over the Viqueens. Final score 34-27.