What's new

crossing over?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey Zippo - glad to see you made it over. Welcome brother.
Actually up in your neck of the woods today at West Herr. Any news on opening of Buffalo Cigars ?

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Hey Zippo - glad to see you made it over. Welcome brother.
Actually up in your neck of the woods today at West Herr. Any news on opening of Buffalo Cigars ?
What's buffalo cigars all about? Always looking for another place when I'm back. Tinderbox is kind of stale to visit all the time. I do have some friends that are members of The Buffalo Club but need them when I want to go.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
What's buffalo cigars all about? Always looking for another place when I'm back. Tinderbox is kind of stale to visit all the time. I do have some friends that are members of The Buffalo Club but need them when I want to go.
New shop that is opening later this month on Southwestern Blvd in Orchard Park. Looks pretty nice from the website pics - they torn down old Kentucky Greg's and built a new building. Agree on Tinderbox. My daughter just bought me a couple of sticks from Bellezia - it's directly across Transit from the Tinderbox. They are big into pipes but do have a small walk in with a decent selection but pipes are their primary. They are only Buffalo shop I know of with Ezra Zion. Nice Ash at Transit and Broadway is a nice shop but lounge is Montecristo sponsored and membership.