What's new

crossing over?

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Good to meet you, I'm glad to see someone else who won't five me shit for my extreme love of Zippos.
They're terrible for lighting cigars, but there's something esoteric about Zippos. Only someone who has used or collected them them can really appreciate their simple beauty. They're an American icon. There's just something about holding one in your hand, flicking it open, spinning the wheel and closing it back up. Ka-chink! :) It's sort of like riding a Harley; you just have to experience it to love it.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
They're terrible for lighting cigars, but there's something esoteric about Zippos. Only someone who has used or collected them them can really appreciate their simple beauty. They're an American icon. There's just something about holding one in your hand, flicking it open, spinning the wheel and closing it back up. Ka-chink! :) It's sort of like riding a Harley; you just have to experience it to love it.
I had a zippo before even smoking. Just for the cool factor.
Opening it just like you clap fingers has something special.

For cigars they have butane inserts. Have yet to try.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I use one for cigarettes and pipes. My oldest son started carrying one but didn't smoke.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
You know - I live 25 minutes from the Zippo museum (and factory) and went to visit it for the first time on Sunday. Ouch - I know
Really pretty cool - the history and all the lighters on display, along with the Case knife side of the business.
Shouldn't have waited so long to go.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
You know - I live 25 minutes from the Zippo museum (and factory) and went to visit it for the first time on Sunday. Ouch - I know
Really pretty cool - the history and all the lighters on display, along with the Case knife side of the business.
Shouldn't have waited so long to go.
Been there many time$ !! It's a great little visitor's center. Money just flies out of my pocket there.