What's new

Crowned Heads Yellow Rose

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
mdwest - Maaaann....that Waltz blend in a 4 x 44 would be INSANE....but I wouldn't want anyone to haveta "chase" after it... ;)

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
I didnt realize that the TW was a regular production stick, nor was I aware that this was going to be RP either. Thanks for the clarification @JonHuber. I'd be down for 10 boxes of a 4X44 aswell. See John, with DaVe and I, that's 20 boxes already, how many you need gone to make this a reality? Let's do this :greedy: (btw, the JH Shots are sex Bombs)

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
FWIW this is NOT a limited edition, the article is pretty clear about that:
"Like the Tennessee Waltz, Yellow Rose will be made in small batches depending on production demands."

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hecho mecho...

MULE KICKS baby.... MULE KICKS!!!!!!!

down to the last 2 boxes now... crying myself to sleep most nights, thinking about the sad day when the last one is gonna be gone (Im guessing they wont make it much past the early spring :) )...
Dave, or Jon, has there been any thing similar you have tasted to that Mule Kick blend from CH? @mdwest , @JonHuber

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Same. I'm still a huge fan of CH, but it does leave me confused that they publicly stated early on something along the lines of "It's bad to keep doing limited after limited," and then they ended up doing that. I'm sure somebody could find the post, but I just don't care that much.
^^ This

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hecho mecho...

MULE KICKS baby.... MULE KICKS!!!!!!!

down to the last 2 boxes now... crying myself to sleep most nights, thinking about the sad day when the last one is gonna be gone (Im guessing they wont make it much past the early spring :) )...
So thats where they all went. Damn you Dave

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
So limited production, not limited edition.
sounds to me as more like limited distribution (with at least some of the shops willing to sell and ship out of state), but not really limited production or limited edition. works for me

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - A quick 'update' on Yellow Rose....they're out there (in Texas)!
We began shipping last week...thus far, the feedback has been excellent (thank you, TX!)...have had one B&M sell through 35+ boxes in the first week.
AGAIN--this is a /regular/ production cigar (NOT LE). If you're interested, and need some help tracking down Yellow Rose, feel free to visit our 'Retailer' page on our site (search by state). http://www.crownedheads.com/crowned-heads-retailers/

Cheers.
Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
BOTL - A quick 'update' on Yellow Rose....they're out there (in Texas)!
We began shipping last week...thus far, the feedback has been excellent (thank you, TX!)...have had one B&M sell through 35+ boxes in the first week.
AGAIN--this is a /regular/ production cigar (NOT LE). If you're interested, and need some help tracking down Yellow Rose, feel free to visit our 'Retailer' page on our site (search by state). http://www.crownedheads.com/crowned-heads-retailers/

Cheers.
Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
No need to help find these things, I'm smoking one right now and I have two full boxes in my humi... Damn you @JonHuber damn you for making such fine cigars!