What's new

Cu-Avana Pvnisher

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is it that even after reading this (and a couple other similar reviews) do I still want to try one of these??.. Having been maced/pepper sprayed a few times in my life I think I may have built somewhat of a tolerance. Does anyone know anyone that has actually enjoyed one of these?

Still no way I'm paying MSRP for this though. I'll have to start watching for the super cheap deals - If anyone runs across one post it up. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Went looking for this review for just this reason! lol. I have a few of these and actually love them! Has a wonderful jalapeno juice on the tip and is a very strong smoke as well. If you like jalapeno's/spicy food and full bodied strong cigars these are for you. If not run away and send them to me! ;-). The only cigar i thought might be too strong for me that i've ever had! About halfway through the spice on the lips dies down and the strength and body balance out. Nice rich flavors and the last half is similar to a partagas black imo. I will be getting a box when i have the room!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Went looking for this review for just this reason! lol. I have a few of these and actually love them! Has a wonderful jalapeno juice on the tip and is a very strong smoke as well. If you like jalapeno's/spicy food and full bodied strong cigars these are for you. If not run away and send them to me! ;-). The only cigar i thought might be too strong for me that i've ever had! About halfway through the spice on the lips dies down and the strength and body balance out. Nice rich flavors and the last half is similar to a partagas black imo. I will be getting a box when i have the room!
Yea I like these too, but then again I can eat a habanero raw.... If you don't like the pepper infused cap a good trick is to just use some chap stick. After several months to a year the spice reduces a bit and makes it easier to detect more subtle flavor.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I started into cigars about two years ago and I remember trying on of these from a crappy newb sampler that I bought online (that was in my serious newb phase). Not knowing anything about the capsaicin or the apparent torment which this cigar is supposed to dish out, I tried it. Odd thing is, from what I can remember I thought it was half-decent. I don't remember any nauseating pains or burning mouth experiences. I smoked it, and thought, "hmm, that was pretty good, but I've never heard of the brand and it looks cheap" and then continued working through my other budget sticks. :grin:

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I'm reviving this thread/review from the dead...

At the beginning of the review I was confused but after reading all of the comments, I'm excited to try the one coming in the mail. I love all things spicy. I even have ghost pepper hot chocolate (thanks sis) so this should be right down my alley. I'll come back and give my thumbs up or down after I shmoke it. I can definitely see how it's not for everyone.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I love me some seriously spicy peppers and food. But in a cigar. I probably would have puked within a half inch.

Hope you followed it up with something worthwhile

Web

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks for the review. I've heard many things about this cigar, all bad. So this is right in line. I think I'll avoid or as someone suggested earlier give as a prank ! :)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
With this cigar, it's all about the pairing. As stand alone smoke, it doesn't work for me. But after a plate of grilled meats (beef and/or pork parts) spicy Chimichurri, and a Negra Modelo, this stick rocks.