What's new

Cuisinart grind and brew with burr grinder

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
YES YES YES... throw a slice of bacon in there to be rebellious
Hmm. I believe that baboon makes everything better, yet the thought of defiling our hot dog had prevented me from ever actually thinking of attempting this. Now the seed is planted. Will report back.

Edit: my phone's autowrong feature was on, leading this post to be actually better than what I had intended. I'll just leave it that way.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
ketchup on a baboon........yummm........:hungry::woot:

on a steamed poppy seed bun.:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Hmm. I believe that baboon makes everything better, yet the thought of defiling our hot dog had prevented me from ever actually thinking of attempting this. Now the seed is planted. Will report back.

Edit: my phone's autowrong feature was on, leading this post to be actually better than what I had intended. I'll just leave it that way.
:ROFLMAO:I would've left off the edit! :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Let’s dont even get into the bbq debate as I prefer dry rubs and spicy.....but with that said best bbq I’ve ever had was actually in Kansas City at a place called jack stacks. Their burnt ends, cheesy corn, and beans was ridiculous....for some reason around here we don’t do beef. It’s pulled pork and ribs...I’m just giving the chicago guys a hard time. Chicago style dogs are good. As well as the New York style I prefer and around here the chili and onions. But I do stand firm that pizza should be super thin and relatively crisp so you can fold a slice

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Let’s dont even get into the bbq debate as I prefer dry rubs and spicy.....but with that said best bbq I’ve ever had was actually in Kansas City at a place called jack stacks. Their burnt ends, cheesy corn, and beans was ridiculous....for some reason around here we don’t do beef. It’s pulled pork and ribs...I’m just giving the chicago guys a hard time. Chicago style dogs are good. As well as the New York style I prefer and around here the chili and onions. But I do stand firm that pizza should be super thin and relatively crisp so you can fold a slice
Which location did you go to? You better txt me the next time you get up here!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
06815DBC-CD92-4C38-9BB0-074B865F92AC.jpeg Haha, fried green tomatoes, cream corn, fried okra, fresh tomatoes, fried pork tenderloin, and cracklin corn bread.....though admittedly not my favorite. Down toward the gulf we do seafood pretty ok...I think we lead the country in obesity so we finding something. Problem down here is they gotta fry everything. Hell they fry Oreos and twinkies

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I went to the one they call freight house. Man it was good. I may make it up that way again. I like the chiefs and we usually try to take in a game somewhere different each season
That was my 1st meal at that same location when I was interviewing down here for my current job. The beans are out of this world!

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
View attachment 117339 Haha, fried green tomatoes, cream corn, fried okra, fresh tomatoes, fried pork tenderloin, and cracklin corn bread.....though admittedly not my favorite. Down toward the gulf we do seafood pretty ok...I think we lead the country in obesity so we finding something. Problem down here is they gotta fry everything. Hell they fry Oreos and twinkies
Sounds like a place where @bostoneo would live a happy life

Lulz