What's new

custom pipe makers

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Here's something along that same vane that's been on my list:

A Bulldog from Peder Jeppesen

Here's a couple with that Rhodesian diamond shank:

His lower grade stuff can be had for about the same price as a production Savinelli or Peterson.
Peder does good work, I haven't seen much for his high grades but the volume he puts out is staggering. Pretty friendly and humble guy to boot.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Your as bad as the rest of them mister one eyed winkey face.
um... yeah? o)

send this man some briar, boys!!!
I have a cob, a nording Valhalla, and a Ben wade. Don't listen to this man. He is trying to distract people from HOW BADLY JAVAJUNKIE IS IN NEED OF BDAY PRESENTS

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Well guys I would love a custom but they seem to all be $400 and up and ATM I can't afford it.... rick black is not taking custom orders and the other guy has not replayed.... so it looks like in buying a mass produced pipe or buy one from dunhill? Thanks again guys for all the help!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
You know you wanna griz
I'm giving it till 10:30..... resistance is futal,..... MUST resists :hammersma
So? What did you end up buying today?
still resisting:) I would buy one, but I spent most of the noght in the ER and I aint sure how big that bill is going to be... although, I do have some secret stash that misses bear dont know about:) Resisting......
That's no fun, you might miss my package set to be delivered today

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
You know you wanna griz
I'm giving it till 10:30..... resistance is futal,..... MUST resists :hammersma
So? What did you end up buying today?
still resisting:) I would buy one, but I spent most of the noght in the ER and I aint sure how big that bill is going to be... although, I do have some secret stash that misses bear dont know about:) Resisting......
That's no fun, you might miss my package set to be delivered today
yeah right, I left the ER at 11 lastnite, got up at 3:30 and came to work, JUST to get that box:) I aint nuts, when there's a box coming I will be there:)
and NO, it was not fun.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm sweeting bullets trying to resist... that shot shell on the top of the page is killing me, SOMEBODY buy it, please...
Hey, guess what the mail lady just dropped off...... WOO HOO a box

Edit; just opened the box, :blob::tiphat::applause:
Glad I saved the address, I think I owe ya. Great trade man. THANK YOU very much.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I'm sweeting bullets trying to resist... that shot shell on the top of the page is killing me, SOMEBODY buy it, please...
Hey, guess what the mail lady just dropped off...... WOO HOO a box

Edit; just opened the box, :blob::tiphat::applause:
Glad I saved the address, I think I owe ya. Great trade man. THANK YOU very much.
I don't think so, now you can go home and smoke some new blends in peace and eyeball some new boswells