What's new

dang it! I have to shave...

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Good luck on the interview!!!

You can always grow it back....like next fall when it gets cold
That's what I'm thinking it's outdoor work so some wind protection would be nice!
Well I guess admitting that blue eyed blonds about 6' tall with enormous... are your real weakness isn't the best idea. lol, yeah, maybe don't tell em the truth.

FWIW - don't shave the night before lol!
interview is on Friday I'm stuck at hospital now. Prob gonna do a hot shower and see if I can do all except goatee in morning and take rest off when I get home. We will see I have two el cheapo razors but I might be making a run to Wal-Mart in morning so I can grab nessicary items! I started to bring em with me just in case but was figuring it's been over three months what's the chance it all comes through in next three days lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As someone who conducts a lot of interviews I would break it down to 1) Researching the company you're applying to...and I don't mean when it was founded, I mean it's current business model, functions, future strategies (if a major company) and how you align with them. 2) Always be able to cite an example regarding work experience related questioning 3) if you're thrown any theoretical questions just think logically, all we're trying to do is see if you can break down a problem and use rational thinking to formulate a reasonable conclusion 4) Don't ever say "everyone likes me" if you have to say it it's probably not true.

Good Luck

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To add to the shaving side, take a look at "old school" traditional wet shaving. Went Double Edge, Single Edge, and Straight about 10 years ago and have never looked back! Nothing better than whipping up a fresh lather with soap, water, and brush. PM if you'd like to try Double Edge, I have plenty to give out :)
Not to hijack the thread but what's a double edge shave?!?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not to hijack the thread but what's a double edge shave?!?
Double Edge blades secured in double edge razors, credited to King Gillette, yes that Gillette, in around 1904. Used commonly until the mid to late 70's or so when "modern" cartridge razors were popularized. One single blade with two highly sharpened edges, one on either side, to gradually shave off the hair. Darn good shaves, once you get the learning curve.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've been interviewing people for a technician role at my shop for about 6 months now. One thing I like to see is personality. Being nervous or anxious during an interview is understandable, but when the candidate is putting on a false front it's easy to pick up. It's nice to see the real person, or at least a portion of them. Gives the interviewer a better feel for who is in front of them. Asking questions about specific responsibilities, growth potential, chain of command, any concerns a candidate serious about the job would be concerned with. It's much better than just being reactionary and taking an answer only stance. Im more interested in the type of person Im interviewing than just their qualifications. Skills can be taught, personality can not.

Congratulations on the interview, and very sorry about the beard.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Double Edge blades secured in double edge razors, credited to King Gillette, yes that Gillette, in around 1904. Used commonly until the mid to late 70's or so when "modern" cartridge razors were popularized. One single blade with two highly sharpened edges, one on either side, to gradually shave off the hair. Darn good shaves, once you get the learning curve.
Awesome brother I feel more manly just reading that! Damn disposables

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Well congrats on the interview Aaron. This is your week.
You have been in sales for a long time. You were good at it so use it. Sell yourself.
Think about past incidents at jobs where you had to solve a problem and how you handled it. Thats always in there.
Tell us about a time when you had to be a team leader and what you did and how you handled it.
You have a guy on your crew that is in a bad mood and gets confrontational. How do you handle it?
Just some stuff I have heard along the way.
Last but not least, kill it! You got this bro!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
As someone who conducts a lot of interviews I would break it down to 1) Researching the company you're applying to...and I don't mean when it was founded, I mean it's current business model, functions, future strategies (if a major company) and how you align with them. 2) Always be able to cite an example regarding work experience related questioning 3) if you're thrown any theoretical questions just think logically, all we're trying to do is see if you can break down a problem and use rational thinking to formulate a reasonable conclusion 4) Don't ever say "everyone likes me" if you have to say it it's probably not true.

Good Luck
I'm printing this off, I'm gonna need this in July. Thanks for posting it
and DANG IT, stop talking about razors guys, I'm having nightmares, flashbacks, bad dreams and I cant go into my bathroom anymore, I have to pee outside... Make it go away:) :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm printing this off, I'm gonna need this in July. Thanks for posting it
and DANG IT, stop talking about razors guys, I'm having nightmares, flashbacks, bad dreams and I cant go into my bathroom anymore, I have to pee outside... Make it go away:) :)
No problem Griz you'll do great with whatever you're using it for. If you need any additional tips or what not just send me a msg!