What's new

Daniel Marshall 30125 unboxing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice box, if it's anything like the two I've bought from DM, be sure to throw that damn green foam away! I made the mistake of thinking that since the box cost me so much, they must know what they were talking about. Followed the instructions to the letter, molded up over night. One night. Live and learn. Beads or boveda is the way.
^^^ What he said. If that bag o' beads proves cumbersome, stick two 60gr. Bovedas in that compartment. (You can recharge them suckers forever!) Will you have cooling issues or will this be your "office" humi?

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
^^^ What he said. If that bag o' beads proves cumbersome, stick two 60gr. Bovedas in that compartment. (You can recharge them suckers forever!) Will you have cooling issues or will this be your "office" humi?
Shouldn't have cooling issues as I can't let the house get to hot as Bulldogs don't take heat well. I also have a basement which is cooler should the need arise.

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
great purchase. i bought the 30150 in macassar from their "private stock". not a thing wrong with it. seals great and looks great.
I still fail to see how mine is considered scratch/dent... I was in between getting this or the 20165. Chose this 125ct for the top tray....beginning to think if I should have went with the 165 ct. instead :nailbiting:

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I still fail to see how mine is considered scratch/dent... I was in between getting this or the 20165. Chose this 125ct for the top tray....beginning to think if I should have went with the 165 ct. instead :nailbiting:
Yeah I don't know why they discount the ones we got. It must be a very minor or unnoticeable blemish somewhere that didn't pass quality control. I did notice on mine the Daniel Marshall emblem is ever so slightly crooked but I'm assuming that could be reglued.

I also speculate that they just have overstock they need to move.

PS: don't worry about the size bc you'll be upgrading to a wineador soon enough.

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
OH SHNIZZZZZZZZZZZLE. I love that tray! It came with that bad boy?
If you're talking about the top tray and not what's in it (y)...Yup, they threw it in for no charge. Really wanted the 165ct. but they wouldn't include a tray. They said the tray for that one was only for units sold through cigarmanor.com some special arrangement with them.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
That is an awesome looking humidor! I've been kicking around the idea of getting one nice desktop humi since the couple small ones I have now are cheapos. Most of my stash lives in a giant tupperware and your pics may have pushed me over the edge!

...self control is overrated

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
This is a great looking humidor. Never heard of them but quality of the humidor over price all day everyday. It's something you don't want to get cheap with especially when you might have some special smokes you're storing. Plus you can always upgrade eventually to bigger and better...