What's new

Daughter’s Birthday Box Help

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Ill help

1. You know the sources
2. You should be patient as obviously not many boxes with that code are out, yet.
3. Stop being cheap
4. Smoke more CCs that are in your humidor and less NCs and you won’t need to ask for recommendations.
5. You don’t even smoke CCs much
6. You should look into some tat boxes, I think he started using the Cuban date format on his boxes
7. Lols
So, if the cigars were boxed in July they’re not in stores yet?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
So, if the cigars were boxed in July they’re not in stores yet?
Oh, theyre out. Just not at the vendors where he has access to an excel spreadsheet to check on current inventory and pick certain codes.

And he's too cheap to buy directly from an LCDH which will most likely charge higher and not guarantee delivery.

You work for altadis? figured you knew all of this

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Oh, theyre out. Just not at the vendors where he has access to an excel spreadsheet to check on current inventory and pick certain codes.

And he's too cheap to buy directly from an LCDH which will most likely charge higher and not guarantee delivery.

I’m not too cheap lol I’m trying to buy a house by the summer so the wife isn’t too fond of this purchase lol dick

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Hey Brad thanks for offering up your source as an option. Any chance is FoH? I know they’ll check also, just figured I’d check with Ravi at CoH first since I know he’d provide the list.

Looking forward to hearing from you brother!

Nick
PM sent .........

Rating - 100%
165   0   0

I’ve only been to one LCDH, and I don’t know how the production and distribution timing works.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Stop trying to outkick your coverage.

Buy a 25ct box of something you know you like with the date code you want.

The double bands don't change anything but the price tag and you already admitted you're trying to save money.

I know there's a brain in there somewhere bro, albeit small, try to use it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Stop trying to outkick your coverage.

Buy a 25ct box of something you know you like with the date code you want.

The double bands don't change anything but the price tag and you already admitted you're trying to save money.

I know there's a brain in there somewhere bro, albeit small, try to use it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That’s true big guy, I just figured a double band made it more special for her bday lol