What's new

DC/NoVA/MD BOTL Herf

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Talked to a few brothers and wanted to see if there was any interest in doing a Herf this coming Saturday. Baileys in Arlington has a bar/restaurant where you can smoke. Probably shoot for around 100PM.

Someone told me bailey's was closed and they are prepping to move to a new space.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Talked to a few brothers and wanted to see if there was any interest in doing a Herf this coming Saturday. Baileys in Arlington has a bar/restaurant where you can smoke. Probably shoot for around 100PM.

Someone told me bailey's was closed and they are prepping to move to a new space.
Baileys near crystal city is closed we went to the one at ballston commons

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Had a great time as always, still a little drunk. We started off at Baileys and headed over to Rustico after for a few more drinks. Nate ( CasualStogie) gave me this which I havent tried yet.

Matt (Stillinger), who I was lucky to meet for the first time, gave me these which I havent had either

Love getting together with other brothers as we always have a great time. Cant wait to hang out with all of you again!!!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Wish I could have been there, guys. I'm the one who's been bitching most about how hard it is to get a herf together around here. Glad it was good. Was sick as hell this weekend. I will be there next time.

By the way, I'm up for a (Not-so) Impromptu Tuesday Herf any Tues evening.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Wish I could have been there, guys. I'm the one who's been bitching most about how hard it is to get a herf together around here. Glad it was good. Was sick as hell this weekend. I will be there next time.

By the way, I'm up for a (Not-so) Impromptu Tuesday Herf any Tues evening.
No week nights for me until after 3/1 and that will be a celebration. (New contract)