What's new

DE Releasing Ratzilla To Drew Diplomat Retailers

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Fresh in my email…

Drew Estate announced today that the Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla would be launched as a limited holiday release to retailers participating in Drew Estate’s Drew Diplomat Retailer Program. To find a location near you that will be receiving the Ratzilla, use the Drew Diplomat Retailer Store Locator.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Here's hoping these are as good as previous releases. This is the first DE release I've been excited about in quite some time. Now if they'd just get a move on the Velvet Rat...

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Think they will be the same size as the UF-13? Sorry couldn't resist. It is good to see these look to be going to a decent number of shops so some people who can't get to special events have a chance to find them.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
i'll be scooping up a few at my b&m. depending on allotment, i'd be more than willing to hook a brother up who has no access.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
My local tobacconist said today that he expects them in 2-3 weeks. They took my name and number down to call me when they arrive. They even offered to set some aside!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Whats the latest on these bad lads? I'm hearing that they are starting to pop up here and there. Not as much hype as I thought these might generate considering their legendary status among fanboys.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yeah, I'm so done chasing HTF shit. I really want some but the 3 bundles we got locally I will probably not even get a chance at and I really don't mind. It just gets old sometimes.
This!! Well put Hoshey. I am also done chasing. Too many good, always available smokes out there to spend my time chasing. If I walk into the local and one is there I might buy it, but I'm not stopping by every day waiting for it.