What's new

Details of the event with Pete Johnson at Cigar Shop and More (Large Post and Pics)

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Wow, sounds like a great time and some incredible pick ups too! Would love to go to a Pete event as well; if one get's announced anywhere in the Bay Area, I'm there!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
(repost from another thread)

GREAT time was had by all...

Pete sat and talked with a few of us nonstop for about 1 hour, gave me one of the new unreleased International El Triunfador (Lancero-ish) to review (but I had to review it in front of him! LOL!), allowed me to take kickA** portrait of him...

And about 5 of us who were around at the end of the night got a VERY special cigar for our trouble (think 25 made in the whole world :)

Thanks Pete, thanks Kent (Cigar Shop and More) and thanks friends...a night to remember :)

Oh, and I am really not as fat as I look in the photos :)

~brooks
Spill the beans on the 1/25 cigar, if you please. Inquiring minds want to know!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
sounds like a really good time. glad to see they changed the hats in the swag pack. I already have one of those black mesh ones.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
This event was great! Great cigars with great company, you can not ask for more. It was a pleasure to meet a few of you gentlemen, and it was very cool to get to sit down and bs with the man himself.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
What fun, but you get to hang with Pete for an hour this time, a few hours the next time and before you know it, you are flying all over the country, just to hang with Pete. You mortgage your house just to pay for plane fare. Your wife and kids leave you. You're left broke and homeless, but it's OK, cause Pete is coming back next year

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
What fun, but you get to hang with Pete for an hour this time, a few hours the next time and before you know it, you are flying all over the country, just to hang with Pete. You mortgage your house just to pay for plane fare. Your wife and kids leave you. You're left broke and homeless, but it's OK, cause Pete is coming back next year
is it ok with you that i use that as my signature quote?