What's new

DFW Herf

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I don't think I will be able to make anything happen this weekend, or this month for that matter... Keep me in the loop though. I may be able to swing something last minute.

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Rating - 100%
4   0   1
@btort my maybe is pushing closer to a not so much. Really want to make it out though so keep the group posted if we change dates and times. I am in the middle of a job transition for both my wife and I so things are a little hectic.

This message was brought to you by the following:

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Ok so it looks like right now isn't going to work for most, so we'll just postpone to a later date. Keep watching this thread for our next attempt. Thanks.
@@acc05R1@@TraderCigarCo.@@mdwest@@SailorAg@@SaintsReturn@@ChipS@@BillEGoat@@Pbenda@@Sirspanksalot@@hopzilla@@TravisNTexas@@JWBurns

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Wow, it's been almost a year since our last attempt. This group seems to have become very inactive as of late, so I'll keep it simple: there is going to be an Oliva Cigars "in-store-event" at Elite Cigar Cafe in Addison, TX on Thursday June 22nd from 4 to 8 p.m.
I plan on being there...everyone else is welcome to join in. Just reply here or PM me and we can meet up there.
According to their email: "Jack "Silver Fox" Sandlin and his Cigar Vixens will be in house hosting a very special evening with Oliva Cigars." And who doesn't like Cigar Vixens?

Elite Cigar Cafe

4291 Beltline Rd.
Addison, TX 75001
(972) 661-9136
Elitecigarcafe.com
@elitecigarcafe

If I have missed anyone or there are DFW newcomers feel free to tag them in this thread.
@acc05R1 @TraderCigarCo. @mdwest @SailorAg @SaintsReturn @ChipS @BillEGoat @Pbenda @Sirspanksalot @hopzilla @TravisNTexas @JWBurns @mpomario

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I may actually be able to attend! It will all depend on when my new hardware for my big project lands.

Thanks for tagging me so I was aware of this. I've been inactive for a good while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It's no longer looking like I'll be able to make it. Things are shaping up for me to be working almost nonstop next week. :-/

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
My wife and I are now going out of town to Austin 22nd-25th to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary. Maybe that next weekend of the 30th