What's new

Diagnose this problem...

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I'm the type that will pick the one box out of a hundred on a shelf that contains the defective item.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Huh. Very interesting. You shouldn't have too many problems getting the Norton back up. Let us know how it works out.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Dell HQ's left a message on my machine today saying they received my letter and to please call them.

They must not have liked the line that said, "I teach in the 26th largest county in Virginia and felt it was my prerogative to inform every faculty member, parent, and student what kind of service I received from Dell."

:grin:

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
tripp said:
They are wanting you to contact thier attorney.

Something about a slander lawsuit....:rofl:
Whatever are you talking about? All I would be doing is conveying my experience of Dell service to those I had contact with...factual based.

:wink:

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
cvm4 said:
Well have you called yet? If not, get to it!
Called and left a message for Nancy, the person who called. She gave me her direct extension and I told her when was a good time to get in touch with me.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
caudio51 said:
Any news?
Dell HQ's took care of it.

DHL came out Tuesday to pick it up and an attempted delivery back was made Friday. 3 days...not bad. Dell paid for next day air both ways...it got there in a day, they fixed it in a day, and it was delivered in a day. Unofrtunately, I was not here to sign for it so they are coming again on Tuesday.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Good to hear they took care of a teacher Dave. Now if us common folk could get that good of service :yes: