What's new

Dial up beware--Wasch_24s NoVa Herf -- Sept. 17th

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Todd

I was just checking out all the pictures from the Deck Herf and it looks like all had a great time! Those that couldn't make it missed out, myself included. Maybe next next year.

While checking out the pictures I noticed something strange, at least for me that is. In the "John_N_Va-Rachel" picture the AC condesing unit on your neighbors house is anchored/supported on the foundation of the house. I've never seen that before. Are they all installed that way down there? I'm wondering why that is? There are installed on pads right on the ground up here.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Yeah, it's kind of weird and Mathew noted that as well. I think it is county code here because every single builder in every subdivision does it that way. :dunno:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I've seen that before, can't remember where though. They are on concrete pads down here as well.

Wow, Eric, what a great post. I have to agree, bet Herf I've ever been to. Of course, coming from Vipe it means a bit more..my Herf experience isn't all that large! LOL. May sound sappy, but I feel that much closer to everyone now that we've met face to face. I can't wait for next year!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Hope the one 24 hours from now is CLOSE to this one last year. For those that missed it last time, here is a little incentive. See you tomorrow Todd and Rachel.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Headbanger said:
I top only the good or funny one's. Seems you have been slacking in the topper department, someone has to pick up the slack eh?
Yea, you're right I have been slacking. Those spiders aren't looking at anything good.