What's new

Did you have an "AH HA!" cigar?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
My first Cohiba Siglo VI blew my doors off. Has been repeated many times since.
I've only been lucky enough to smoke 2 of those. I have one left in humidor that I'm saving for my birthday. They're exceptional. My favorite cc by far. I've been contemplating treating myself to a 10 ct at some point this year to keep for other special occasions.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd smoked the occasional cigar as a kid but they were always crappy gas station cigars. Never did much for me so I stopped bothering. Fast forward 20 years or so and someone brought me my first Fuente. That was an Ah Ha! moment; I had never experienced a *good* cigar until then.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
For me it was the Punch Gran Libertad. While I had tried other sticks, this was the one that flat out had me like a Crack Addict, complete with the obligatory chest & shoulder slaps hooked. This stick was one of the first that I could actually taste and was a consistent performer. In fact, I keep at least five (5) of them in the humi at all times.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I think they mixed it up. Would be like calling the Beritus the Edmundo or the Allones Superiores the Coronas gordas.

HW is not the best CC review resource imo

cubancigarwebsite.com for all CC info:)
Gotcha. HW just the first one that came up when I looked up the abbreviation...

I've seen that other site. Tons of great info there.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Gotcha. HW just the first one that came up when I looked up the abbreviation...

I've seen that other site. Tons of great info there.
HW is often wrong and their reviews don't do it for me. But they do have good publicity.