What's new

Dirty Rat Review

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Send me your addy, and I will get one out to you, I have a few left...

But you have to promise to write a review (with photos :)

~brooks
Extremely generous Brooks!!....and I won't forget the offer, but I was able to get in on Tim (Podmans) Liga Privada deal/event, and I have a couple headed in my direction from a T-52 box purchase. I already know I'm getting at least one box of these here Rats on blind faith and all the positive reviews. After I burn one....I reserve the right to double or triple that number, should inventory and/or resources allow ;).

Again, many thanks bro!

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Extremely generous Brooks!!....and I won't forget the offer, but I was able to get in on Tim (Podmans) Liga Privada deal/event, and I have a couple headed in my direction from a T-52 box purchase. I already know I'm getting at least one box of these here Rats on blind faith and all the positive reviews. After I burn one....I reserve the right to double or triple that number, should inventory and/or resources allow ;).

Again, many thanks bro!
Glad you are getting some :)

But, I already have one boxed up, so the next person who has not tried one to post in this thread will get one from me to try (but you have to write a review of it :)

~brooks

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Glad you are getting some :)

But, I already have one boxed up, so the next person who has not tried one to post in this thread will get one from me to try (but you have to write a review of it :)

~brooks
Count me in!!! I've been wanting to try one forever and a day now! :clap: I'll be glad to do a full picture review!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I cannot find the T-52 or the Flying Pig where I live and so I really hope I can find these locally...other wise I'm depending on you guys to tell me where to get them!! Great review!!

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I cannot find the T-52 or the Flying Pig where I live and so I really hope I can find these locally...other wise I'm depending on you guys to tell me where to get them!! Great review!!
Man, you just missed out on a Burning Leaf event...every box purchase had a discount and free swag...including 2 Rats per.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I've only had one Dirty Rat, but would have to agree with your review more or less. Definitely in my Top 10 LE list along with the Flying Pig (the T-52 is on my Top 10 Regular Production list, and the #9 is approaching that).

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Man, you just missed out on a Burning Leaf event...every box purchase had a discount and free swag...including 2 Rats per.
I bought a box of the T52s thinking I was getting a couple of Dirty Rats but got JD4s instead. Now I'm not complaining but would like to try a Rat. If anybody has one that they would be willing to trade I'm all ears :thumbsup:

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
I bought a box of the T52s thinking I was getting a couple of Dirty Rats but got JD4s instead. Now I'm not complaining but would like to try a Rat. If anybody has one that they would be willing to trade I'm all ears :thumbsup:
I think you still have your end of a newbie trade coming. I'm not saying just saying.:razz:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Smoked my first Dirty Rat over the weekend with Costacoug (rec'd from Tim in the LP event offering he ran, and smoked it the same day we got em'....thanks again Tim!!)...

ROTT, this thing was amazing. I've loved the LP's for a while now, and been gravitating toward the T 52, but hot damn, was this an amazing cigar. Construction, draw, flavor (holy chit...the FLAVOR in this thing!!!), just an all around excellent cigar and easily one of the best I've ever smoked.

Keep in mind too, this was the 3rd cigar in 4 cigar day with Costa....and this is the one that stuck out the most. And we burned some killer stuff that day (Tat Le Espirit 1st, Viaje OR Jar robusto 2nd, Rat 3rd, Viaje Skull & Bones last)....

I want more Dirty Rats, A LOT more!!....LOL!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Thanks for the review, mine are still sitting on death row awaiting sparking.

bocker

Joe
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I was lucky enough to smoke a 2nd one and it was just as great as the first. Hoping these are released shortly after the trade show.

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Hey KPP, do you or Costacoug know of any place in the 503 that keeps a good stock of Liga Privada stuff. Or more specifically, any place that's going to get the Dirty Rats on launch day? All these reviews have got me drooling, and it'd be good to have the number of a good B&M, so as to not have to wait any longer than I already have to try them.
-Dude