What's new

"Dirty Rat" - What are your impressions?

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Smoked my first one. Quick impressions are that it is very strong, and also, I thought, slightly scented. What are your impressions and experiences?

BTW, very tasty little smoke, and beautifully made!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I like them. They are Extra-full bodied, though, so if you don't like or you're palate isn't ready for that, they're going to taste like spicy mud. For those who can take it, I think they're awesome. The price is tough for me, though.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I've tried a couple, and they just don't do anything for me. They start off ok, but the flavors just get muddled and it doesn't go anywhere from there.

Have one more that I'll try in a few months.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I think I'm having one this weekend. I received one in a bomb a while back and it should be nice and rested by now. :) I'll let you know how it goes!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've smoked 5 now and found them -- as previously stated -- to be extremely potent. They're damn good cigars that any lover of full-bodied cigars should try.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I think the T-52 is still my favorite LP. I'm kind of split on the Rat I had. It seemed a little muddled, or like it hadn't really settled into itself yet, and needed more time. I think these are going to be good in the future.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
One of the B&Ms in the Nashville area has them in stock (thanks for the tip Matt) so when business brought me in an easy striking distance, I picked up 3 of them. I smoked one of the unreleased ones for a podcast sometime back and really liked it. Having gone through a box of the Flying Pigs and my share of T52s and #9s, I'll likely pick some more up closer to the holidays, just to put back. With the Anejo release right around the corner, I'm saving my coin though!

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
These will be in my top 3 new releases of the year for me.

Flavor, strength, construction, burn and draw have been nothing short of perfect every time I have smoked one...

-brooks