What's new

Disappointment, Moldy AF

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm not exactly sure where I got it or even how long I've had it. (obviously before I started labelling everything) But I think I'll just wipe it down and destroy it in a small controlled fire. Wish me luck.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Unwrapped the cedar to find this AF. Dammit.
I'd wipe it clean and smoke it, or send it back they will make good on the return, I'd just check and see how many other u have in the humi that r like that .......

MadBear

The Original Angry Animal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're not opposed to animal testing... send that puppy over to the Original Angry Animal and I'll see if the mold is toxic or not.

I had the same problem with an El Rey Mundo. (It comes wrapped in a tissue paper.) When I unwrapped it there were mold spots on the shaft. I used the tissue paper it came in to wipe off the mold then fired it up and smoked it.

Maybe Mold adds flavor... maybe not

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If you're not opposed to animal testing... send that puppy over to the Original Angry Animal and I'll see if the mold is toxic or not.

I had the same problem with an El Rey Mundo. (It comes wrapped in a tissue paper.) When I unwrapped it there were mold spots on the shaft. I used the tissue paper it came in to wipe off the mold then fired it up and smoked it.

Maybe Mold adds flavor... maybe not
Check out the thread "Squid's Mold Experiment" in this forum. It has some links to cigar pics featuring REAL mold. <G> I'm collecting moldy cigars for the experiment.