What's new

Disappointment, Moldy AF

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
yep.. both of the ones I have are tainted by the white stuff...

I will seperate em and smoke em soon...

Pharmboy, check yours...

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Edit - I was looking at the wrong one. The one you gave me does have some mold on it, but not much. It dies tonight.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
damn tobby!!! what are you doing to the other bro's???? lol
Tobby didn't do it I did:boxing:

Ii checked 15 stick (10 in the box in my Aristocrat, 5 in my desktop) 2 had mold, 1 looked like the one pictured in this thread the other was barely noticable. Both moldies came from the desktop and had a white upc code on the cello.

I don't think these sticks will hurt anything and they taste pretty good (smoking old moldy while BBQ some burgers) everyone who got one PM me your addy and I'll send you one with no mold or a replcement stick.

Tobby4 send me your addy and you'll receive a few new ones and more, don't make me have to dig it up myself:ninja:

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Tobby didn't do it I did:boxing:

Ii checked 15 stick (10 in the box in my Aristocrat, 5 in my desktop) 2 had mold, 1 looked like the one pictured in this thread the other was barely noticable. Both moldies came from the desktop and had a white upc code on the cello.

I don't think these sticks will hurt anything and they taste pretty good (smoking old moldy while BBQ some burgers) everyone who got one PM me your addy and I'll send you one with no mold or a replcement stick.

Tobby4 send me your addy and you'll receive a few new ones and more, don't make me have to dig it up myself:ninja:
No biggie. I'm going to smoke and enjoy it.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Dont send anything....

You better not...

And the others, were bombs from me, So I will correct it if need be

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
It's all good. Just so everyone is aware that they're in the cooler and to not let them be for long. No harm done here, and the smoke tasted fine.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked my two Anejo 49s this morning & found this...

I was a little disappointed considering I've had them less than a week, but I decided to wipe them & see what happens. They were for to be saved for a special occasion, but this just means I'll have to find/buy more...