What's new

Do you do this?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
interesting read! I usually go in and pick what jumps at me.. My 300 ct. Humi is for my special occasion stuff so I don't open that unless I know I want something good. But other wise I just pick what ever I grab.

Sometimes I like to go and read reviews AFTER the 2/3 to see if what im getting compares to other reviews..

But I like @StogieNinja go to haha grab baby monitor, ice, as much food as you can and hope for the best hahah!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
since I'm just starting off on the tupperdor there is only a few stick to choose from.. but usually I pick whatever one catches my eye first go into the garage watch tv and enjoy a drink. Sometimes the wife will join me sometimes not

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Rather than start a new thread I figured I would ask my next question in the thread I started.

This one is about dealing with nature while smoking cigars. The past two summers my roommate and I go out on the lake everyday when we get off work weather permitting. It's a great way to relax and cigars have now been added to the program, when girls who think they are stinky do not show up.

My question:
How do you deal with all the wind when some of you brother smoke in the car or on the golf course??

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question:
How do you deal with all the wind when some of you brother smoke in the car or on the golf course??
It sucks, but i just deal with it and try my best to enjoy anyway. Lighting is the toughest part.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
That's what I've found too. I managed to get everything nice and toasty today but I'm always curious how people manage on the golf course