Do you have a favorite cheap smoke?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
La Pearla Habana Black Pearl Rojo
Gran Habanos Red
Both excellent cigars, well rated with great prices...other than in California.:angeryell

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
one cigar I enjoy a lot other than connies #9 maduro, is the Rocky Patel Edge counterfeit. so far I ordered the maduro only, but I just won an auction on the corojo. they are actually pretty good, I like them a lot and I won 20 of them on cbid for around $40. not bad at all

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AF Chateaus, CI Legends Series Orange Labels (Patel), San Luis Reys (especially the belicosos) and Gisperts. And stalk cigarbid, if you want to keep the prices down, especially on the Legends. :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like SLR and Gispert (nat) coronas, Punch Royal Coronations (nat), HdM Sabrosas (mad), BF coronas, of course there's connies... I really enjoyed Placeres Inmensos for a good $0.50 cigar but FSS closed all of those out so I can't get any more. I've had a couple Holt's Big Leauge and Holt's #35 (Tabacalera Tropical, makes these I believe) -- I think they're tasty.

If you con't mind machine mades, Muniemaker Brevas (mad) are nice but sometimes a little difficult to burn. The 4 John Hay Diplomats I've had were all surprisingly good.