What's new

Do you have any speacial numbered release humidors?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do any one here collect any of the special release humidors a la Partagas 155th anniversary humidor and the like?

I haven't graduated from individial sticks from such humidor.. but some day perhaps..

My question is.. if you buy these numbered humidor.. do you buy them to keep (value speculation) or do you smoke from them?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am in the boat behind you... still dreaming of even trying one of those cigars

But...

If I did buy one...

Your damn right I'd smoke em :twisted:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Newt.. check your mail in about 24-48 hours he he he.....

There is a Millenium edicion H.upmann maravea from the habanos dinner at club Cupid in Spain -98 .. (only 1000 boxes made..) in a parcel with your destination on it.... they didn't name me the Oz bomber for nothing ha ha ha

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
Newt.. check your mail in about 24-48 hours he he he.....

There is a Millenium edicion H.upmann maravea from the habanos dinner at clup cupid in -98 .. (only 1000 boxes made..) in a parcel with your destination on it.... they didn't name me the Oz bomber for nothing ha ha ha
:shock: :evil: :shock: :evil: :shock: :evil: :shock:

:smt007: :woody: :smt007: :woody: :smt007:

I dont even know what to say beyond that rash of uncomprehendable emotions... I officially got nothing :shock: damn :shock:

Beware... I know this wont last for long :smt096

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bro Hakan,

Is the Real Deal on Any Board!

I think the membership here is a tad above Newbie, level. A Brand New BB with Quality People to Start it off is Great! We've all seen what happens when "Things get Too Big" the old 600 pound Gorilla thing. I am looking forward to see how it goes here.

And Yes Awesome Display Hakan! :smt003

I smell a review coming up.......Yes? :wink:

Slack 8)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
awgh.... you people make me blush :oops:

I am far from the only one who do this.. I can think of let's see.. how many members is here now?? well, that is approximately how many people who'd do the same thing in the same situation :lol:

A nice brother hood we got here mateys

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
awgh.... you people make me blush :oops:

I am far from the only one who do this.. I can think of let's see.. how many members is here now?? well, that is approximately how many people who'd do the same thing in the same situation :lol:

A nice brother hood we got here mateys
Agreed!!!!

Ironman

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Okay Ill fess up here ......I just bought a Opus X 22 box.. a charity deal....Will I smoke them hell no for 750.00 Im just going to look at them..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've never actually seen any of the humidors...ever.........
let alone try a cigar from them. I am a father of 4 with not too much money to blow. Besides there are tons of regular production cigars that I enjoy...but mainly because I can't afford them!!! :lol:

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Coma I feel you Im a father of 5 so today is your lucky day. Xmas in Calif. 1 Partagas 155 anniv Salom is waiting for you send me your addie....

Might be the best cigar Ive ever smoked in my life....

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
jckposter said:
Coma I feel you Im a father of 5 so today is your lucky day. Xmas in Calif. 1 Partagas 155 anniv Salom is waiting for you send me your addie....
Wow.

The old saying is true "Be careful what you wish for, jckposter will make it Coma true".

Another outstanding gesture Jerry.

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
jckposter said:

Another awesome gesture by the serial BOMBer =D>

Ironman

I have you beat by one Jerry, I have six running around :smt101

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
jordon said:
jckposter said:
Wow.

The old saying is true "Be careful what you wish for, jckposter will make it Coma true".

Another outstanding gesture Jerry.
Safest route when Jerry's involved, just don't wish! :lol:

Nice move Jerry, very nice. Same for Hawkan. I agree with Gonz, this hole BOARD scares the crap out of me! ;)

Don't have the money for the special humis yet, but if ever I do, I'm sure I'll leap at it. For the moment I'm still working on my first box (of ANY kind) of the dark sticks. Saving up for it right now, and I blame Jerry. Bastid sent me a RyJ in his Christmas bombing that still makes my mouth water when I think of it. :smt107

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Way to go Jerry!!! Coma, you are in for a treat.. I have tried the 155th party salamones and I agree with Jerry.. might just be the best cigar I have ever tried (and courtesy of Jerry too) :lol:

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ironman said:
jckposter said:

Another awesome gesture by the serial BOMBer =D>

Ironman

I have you beat by one Jerry, I have six running around :smt101

Ive got one just got out of the Air Force on in college and a 13, 8, and my baby girl 4...dont know what I was thinking O ya I do and 34 year old (Drop Dead Looking) wife. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Im 49. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im a Happy man....