What's new

Do you have any speacial numbered release humidors?

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
jckposter said:
Ironman said:
jckposter said:
Coma I feel you Im a father of 5 so today is your lucky day. Xmas in Calif. 1 Partagas 155 anniv Salom is waiting for you send me your addie....

Might be the best cigar Ive ever smoked in my life....
Another awesome gesture by the serial BOMBer =D>

Ironman

I have you beat by one Jerry, I have six running around :smt101

Ive got one just got out of the Air Force on in college and a 13, 8, and my baby girl 4...dont know what I was thinking O ya I do and 34 year old wife. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Im 49. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im a Happy man....
I know what you were thinking :smt054
Mine are 16, 13, 13, 11, 2.5, 2.5 and I'm a very lucky, happy man.......just broke :lol: :lol:

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Don't have the money for the special humis yet, but if ever I do, I'm sure I'll leap at it.
There are some nice humidors out there, the RyJ comes to mind... but really for the price these go for?

I can see Jerry doing it for charity, thats a good cause. But aside from having the good cause behind it, i think (i hope) i'd be more value-conscious and get the Antietam or something similar.

I'm afraid that at some point, if money magically appears,
i'd just lose all sense of reason and turn into jckposter#2 :-k :smt037

For the moment I'm still working on my first box (of ANY kind) of the dark sticks. Saving up for it right now, and I blame Jerry.
Saving at Christmas time??? How in the hell can you do that???
I've had to dip into my emergency-reserve-reserve-reserve :?

Yeah and i blame both DWavs and CharterCaptain. These two men are true evil bastards!
Once, some time ago, back when at where i started, I actually LIKED NCs!! :evil:

I dunno what the hell happened. :lol:
Either way, better brothers you'll never find. :smt023

Actually, i still like NCs... Toranos and Perdomos... :-k
might as well buy darkside for that kinda money :smt037
Suffice to say i would'nt even consider a bundle purchase now.
I've come a long way in about a month. Life's too short to smoke shit.

but $750 Jerry????
Not to be perverse or anything, but does it do any special "favors" for you??? :smt110 :smt103 :smt118 :smt119

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'm with ya Gonz, right there with ya. Of course the holiday Fuentes and PAMs are still drawing me as well. I have to keep reminding myself, everytime I see an NC smoke that I want, that I'm holding out for that first ISOM box.

Not actually saving I guess, just not spending on NCs right now. :)

Gotta try and remember that I've got more sticks right now than I could smoke in a year. :)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
jckposter said:
Ive got one just got out of the Air Force on in college and a 13, 8, and my baby girl 4...dont know what I was thinking O ya I do and 34 year old (Drop Dead Looking) wife. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Im 49. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im a Happy man....
Now we know why you are so generous :shock:

Congrats on the great family.

And the way to get around Jerry is wait until he makes his move with his bomb then post.

So, Hawkan, no I have never tried any of the "most special" cigars. Not sure if my virgin palete would appreciate it yet.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
jordon said:
jckposter said:
Ive got one just got out of the Air Force on in college and a 13, 8, and my baby girl 4...dont know what I was thinking O ya I do and 34 year old (Drop Dead Looking) wife. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Im 49. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im a Happy man....
Now we know why you are so generous :shock:

Congrats on the great family.

And the way to get around Jerry is wait until he makes his move with his bomb then post.

So, Hawkan, no I have never tried any of the "most special" cigars. Not sure if my virgin palete would appreciate it yet.
Part from the fact that you should never reveil your tactic...........

Maybe this is a mistake.. but here it goes.. I figured, new forum.. new rules and hence no active pact between me and Jerry....the pact is still intact at CW but this is a different place and no such thing as a pact here has been agreed upon.... so I sent some missiles that's in flight now... with a clear note that it is attached to the the Brother of the Leaf forum.. he can't say that I broke a pact that way he he he

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
your alittle late for that though...I new you would think that and Im glad....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a numbered Monty pyramid humidor (blue) and a LGC numbered humi as well. Lots of others but those are the only 2 that are numbered.
Sometimes I think that's a gimmick anyway. But they're nice so what the hell!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
jckposter said:
your alittle late for that though...I new you would think that and Im glad....
Ohhhhh...Nooooooo...
This gonna get ugly REAL fast! :shock: :shock:

Should be fun to watch though! :lol:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I haven't broken the cherry on any numbered Humi's, Jars or books. These maybe good/great cigars but the value in them really lies in the relative obscurity of the item and it's value as a collectors piece. If the box if broken the value is greatly diminished. So unless you can store them in perfect shape and not touch them (JERRY!!!) then you are better off spending money on some you can enjoy.

I used to have a poster of Farah Fawcett hanging in my room. I would have traded the poster for anything with fur live in my bed. (Hawk get your mind out of the gutter. I am not talking about a goat or a dog)

Nice to look but I would much rather touch. :) :) :)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
Part from the fact that you should never reveil your tactic...........

Maybe this is a mistake.. but here it goes.. I figured, new forum.. new rules and hence no active pact between me and Jerry....the pact is still intact at CW but this is a different place and no such thing as a pact here has been agreed upon.... so I sent some missiles that's in flight now... with a clear note that it is attached to the the Brother of the Leaf forum.. he can't say that I broke a pact that way he he he
Here we go again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sean9689

Mr. Papagiorgio
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I would love to see some pics the the limited edition humi's you all have. I'm still trying to sample all the cigars that this wonderful hobby has to offer before I start keeping cigars to look at.

Great gestures from great BOTL's. I think this forum is starting off the right way. With people like Jerry & Hawk around, it will only get better.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few of the limited humidors. Have the Cuaba, Partagas Serie C#1 (two of them) and Hoyo 109 Books, have one of the Cuaba Cushion humidors and one of the Trinidad Farmhouse humi's. Have four jars of the Monte Milleniums and one jar of the Cohiba Milleniums. That's it for "limited edition" humidors. None of the really high priced stuff, just the basics.

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
mcgoospot said:
I have a few of the limited humidors. Have the Cuaba, Partagas Serie C#1 (two of them) and Hoyo 109 Books, have one of the Cuaba Cushion humidors and one of the Trinidad Farmhouse humi's. Have four jars of the Monte Milleniums and one jar of the Cohiba Milleniums. That's it for "limited edition" humidors. None of the really high priced stuff, just the basics.

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a numbered Rocky Patel 1990-92 humidor that had about 40 toros in it...but when I got it there was about 16 left #454/1000. I also have a Comacho Diploma display box for cigar stores that hold a box of the 11/18, 07/05 and the diploma. That box was full when I got that.

Trying to get some more for my dresser humidor....soon after christmas i should have some pictures to post....I hope.......