What's new

do you keep track?

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Just curious...

Do you keep track of what you send and what you receive?

yes

no

when feedback is requested

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I don't think I do, but I do remember certain packages and who sent them - aka the really really nice one :).

The way I look at it is there are some guys I could never repay them for what they sent me, but I know I send more to others than I would probably receive from them. I try not to think about it too much and just help others when I can. At least that is my veiw on the situation.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I am assuming cigars.

I have a decent memory, but no, I do not log everything I have sent, nor do I inventory what I receive.

But I do let the person know what they are getting, and if I don't know what I have received I'll ask.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I dont keep track. I remember what others send to me and I hope someday I will be able to repay them. But when it comes to me sending cigars out, I couldnt tell you what and how much I have sent to people.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Yes, I keep PMs and emails and the receipt for DCN's until a deal is done. I like to keep all of my ducks in a row, or chickens.:roundtheh

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I don't keep up with what I send out, however like TexaSmoke said I do keep a list (in my head)of some that with have to get a care package in thanks fot what I have gotten.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Yes, I keep PMs and emails and the receipt for DCN's until a deal is done. I like to keep all of my ducks in a row, or chickens.:roundtheh

Same here, then I delete them. I have no clue what I have sent and what I have received over the long term. The brotherhood here has been so generous I think it kind of diminishes the spirit of the board by keeping track. . .:dunno: I have reminded others about trader points a time or two, including on my own behalf. If I had one criticism of the membership it would be that they are quite lax about giving trader points. I am referring to the long-term members here as well as the noobs. Most of the noobs are ignorant of the trader rating system, not so the experienced members.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
well, this was supposed to be a poll,,,, nevertheless, i don't keep track, and sometimes i feel like a putz when a beneficiary asks me questions. i have to ask for a reminder! i always try to enclose a note as to what i've sent. i do keep track when someone requests feedback....

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Trades - I have yet to have a bad one yet. That goes for box splits as well. So these are easily forgotten.

Bombs - I have a mental note on who needs to be ..............:hammersma .

joshrich

4 strings and 9 fingers
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well, this was supposed to be a poll,,,, nevertheless, i don't keep track, and sometimes i feel like a putz when a beneficiary asks me questions. i have to ask for a reminder! i always try to enclose a note as to what i've sent. i do keep track when someone requests feedback....
This is true. I'm keeping the note sent along with my package from Jeff so when I smoke em, I can have a history reference as well :)