What's new

do you keep track?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
If it's a buy/sell/trade, then I keep up with them and keep the PM's for may'be a month or so. If it's a bomb, I don't keep track of those too much.

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
If I trade or bomb, then I like to let the Brother know what he's getting age-wise.

I'll sometimes pester senders for what they might know about smokes they send...hope no one minds, but if a stick is new I'll tuck it away rather than spark it right away, especially if it's nice! :smokingco

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Although I didn't used to keep a record of what was sent to me, I do now. There are too many kind BOTL's who send packages from time to time that I definitely don't want to forget who sent what. That way, I can make sure to retaliate at some point in time and that I don't forget! :assaultri

As for what cigars I send out, nah, I don't see any point in that.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
If I recieve an unsolicited gift, I always make a mental note and sooner or later the gift is reciprocated. Could be a month, could be 12 months. If it's an agreed upon trade or buy/sell, I may bonus and I may not, but I never keep track in the tit for tat kind of way. Additionally, if I get over-bonused, I don't worry too much about it and don't feel I owe. Anyone that trades/buys/sells cigars online knows that there will be times when you come up short on the bonus totem pole and also times you will make out like a bandit. It all evens out in the end. Also, it's my opinion that anyone that sends a gift or bonus, if done for the right reasons, never should expect something extra in return.:blushlove

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I certainly keep track of trades and purchases while they're going on, but bombs....not so much. I do keep a mental list of folks I plan on bombing (especially retaliation bombs) but I don't worry about anything that might or might not be coming my way. It just makes me smile when there's a package in the mailbox, that's all.

Oh, but I really do try to give everyone trader ratings. I'm sure I miss a few here and there, but I think I'm pretty good at remembering.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I did not use to keep track of till there were so many I forgot where things came from. Now I use those white blank bands and write as much info as I can. This way I know how was received (pass, PIF, gift/bomb, bday club, NASCAR league, trade etc.). Or how old the stick might be to gage how they are when smoked young or with age. I also know what the stick is in case I want some for myself after smoking it. I also sometimes send PM's to let someone know I smoked a stick they offered to me, some good and some not so good and why. Nothing like PM'ing someone after a year or two to thank them for a stick.