Votes: 18 18.8%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Too huge?

Just right?

Love them?

Never smoked one?

What do you think of this figurado vitola?

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Love them. One of my favorite vitolas, but only every once in a while. Weather has to be right though. Nothing like sitting out on a beautiful sunny day burning a massive smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoke one of these during every Super Bowl or NBA playoff game I catch at my B&M.

For the money, the Casa Magna Salamone cannot be beat!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am sort of mixed on this subject. I have had a couple of very nice salomons, nice blend, nice burn, good smokes. The there are the bad ones, poor blend or poor burn, and it just seems like you have an extra large piece of crap rather than a standard size.

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I have an LFD salomone been resting in my humi for a real long time. I just cant find the time to smoke it. I could waste it and smoke it while farting around in the garage, but something makes me think I should dit and just enjoy it. They are far from my fav in general.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Too large for my liking. Prefer smaller sticks so voted don't like them much. If I want to smoke for longer, I get a different one out to enjoy the various styles.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Haven't had one, but that's mainly because I don't normally have the time necessary to dedicate to one. I prefer a little shorter smoke.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
for me it depends. 2 of my best cigars of 2010 were That Tat RC 233 and 184. You have to have the time. We're talkin 3+ hours on the 233, and that allows a lot of time for a cigar to go though several changes. mostly i like thinned RG sticks, but at the right time, a huge cigar is a great thing.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
for me it depends. 2 of my best cigars of 2010 were That Tat RC 233 and 184. You have to have the time. We're talkin 3+ hours on the 233, and that allows a lot of time for a cigar to go though several changes. mostly i like thinned RG sticks, but at the right time, a huge cigar is a great thing.
I've got an RC233 on the way from that Cigar King deal the other day. I was curious about the length of time on those. I'm a notoriously slow smoker, hell it's taken me an hour to go through a short story and about that for a PCR as well. I figure when I get to smoking it I'll have to give myself quite a good bit of time.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
I've got an RC233 on the way from that Cigar King deal the other day. I was curious about the length of time on those. I'm a notoriously slow smoker, hell it's taken me an hour to go through a short story and about that for a PCR as well. I figure when I get to smoking it I'll have to give myself quite a good bit of time.
hmmm..at that rate, you better pack a lunch! enjoy!

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I am sort of mixed on this subject. I have had a couple of very nice salomons, nice blend, nice burn, good smokes. The there are the bad ones, poor blend or poor burn, and it just seems like you have an extra large piece of crap rather than a standard size.

Wow, this is great post and articulates my feelings exactly. They are either "just what that doctor ordered" when "on" or making me by making me feel like I am stuck with it!

The Pigs are not salomons, but that same variation on a theme, that is the typical shape of a stick, and I live for those babies! :)

blend and construction makes or breaks most cigars, especially a salomon.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0

Craig, those sound like typical smoking time for the sticks you mentioned.

1:45-2:00 hours ought to get you through that cigar in a way that is not rushed and enjoyable.

I have two in my humi and am waiting to spark them!