Votes: 27 28.1%
  • Never tried one / other

Votes: 18 18.8%

• Total voters

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I've heard from some others that they'll make it through a SS or a PCR within 30-45 minutes, and I'm up usually around an hour or more. idk.. maybe they just smoke fast and I'm average. lol

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I've got an RC233 on the way from that Cigar King deal the other day. I was curious about the length of time on those. I'm a notoriously slow smoker, hell it's taken me an hour to go through a short story and about that for a PCR as well. I figure when I get to smoking it I'll have to give myself quite a good bit of time.

Damn, I have the 7incher, you are getting the 9. YOURS IS BIGGER. :halfgrinw

ANYWAY.....Dpricenator and hdroadglide are right. 3 hours and bring a snack :rofl:

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Damn, I have the 7incher, you are getting the 9. YOURS IS BIGGER. :halfgrinw

ANYWAY.....Dpricenator and hdroadglide are right. 3 hours and bring a snack :rofl:
I'll probably go out to a bar that I like on a Sunday for some playoff football. That way I can eat a burger or something first, light it up and then pick on some chips or something later if I get hungry mid-stick. Oh, and the booze of course. :stretchgr

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I've got an RC233 on the way from that Cigar King deal the other day. I was curious about the length of time on those. I'm a notoriously slow smoker, hell it's taken me an hour to go through a short story and about that for a PCR as well. I figure when I get to smoking it I'll have to give myself quite a good bit of time.

If it takes you an hour for a SS, The 233 will be over 3 for sure

Craig, those sound like typical smoking time for the sticks you mentioned.

1:45-2:00 hours ought to get you through that cigar in a way that is not rushed and enjoyable.

I have two in my humi and am waiting to spark them!

I don't think you could rush this cigar and get thru it in 2 hours. Don't light a 233 unless you have 3 hours to sit and smoke

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two concerns about this vitola.

1) If there are no transitions in flavours you are stuck with a booring-ass smoke for a very long time. I've had the misfortune of suffering though this experiance.

2) I think I read somewhere that it is harder for rollers to make cigars that are asymetrical - cuts down on their productivity. I can understand a LE Salomon vitola of a brand with a special wrapper on it that sells for a lot more. That math I understand. But a Salomon vitola that costs 10% more than a churchill of the same line doesn't make sence to me given that the production of the roller goes down.

I think alot of Salomons are made by ordinary rollers and that is why I seem to get more difficult draws from sticks in this vitola.