What's new

Do You Show Off Your Collection/Habanos???

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too have my humi in my living room, and the humi draws a lot of attention, I hate all the questions, and the ultimate purpose is to mooch a cigar(that's why I always keep a bundle of Fumas nearby:-D) I think I want to move it to my spare room.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cabinet has solid wood doors so it looks like a giant armoire( 88" high by 51" wide by 29" deep) that sits in my living room. The only people who get to look inside are my cigar smoking friends.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's hard to miss my Avallo cabinet. If a guest doesn't smoke cigars and ask questions, I simply just say its for my cigars and end the conversation there. I only talk about my cigars with other cigar smokers which always leads to a pleasurable time sharing a smoke together.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
It is in my bedroom closet so nobody better see it or they have some explaining to do.

I have been to somebody's office and it seems to be the focal point of his office. A great big glass doored cabinet about 4 feet high. That would have to spark many questions. I do believe he has moved it home by now however.