What's new

Do you smoke in your house?

Do you smoke in your home / living space?

• Total voters

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
This...
Nope. Never would. If I had the ability, I might set up a specific room for it, but I wouldn't even want to just walk around the house smoking. I can't stand the smell.
and this too....
I might have an occasional puff or two if I walk back inside to grab a beer, but that's it. Also depends on my level of drunkeness if I even do that.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
When the weather is nicer, crack open a couple windows and put the fan on. I live alone so its not a big deal. In a few days the smell is not even noticable away with pureayre.

In my old car I used to but my new one, I haven't yet.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Absolutely, that's sort of the point of having my own place-doing what I want. I smoke in the house, the truck, and the RV. Really if you vent while smoking, and run something to clean the air afterwards-it's not bad at all. My mother is extremely allergic to smoke, and can come to my house the day after a smoke, and not have any issues. I've sealed our closets so smoke doesn't go and set in on our clean clothes.

We even have No Smoking signs posted in our front yard. Her friends (cigarette smokers) come over and have to go outside to smoke, we don't even allow that crap in our game room. One of them bitched ONCE about my cigars and she simply said "as soon as you pay the mortgage on the place, you can smoke anything you'd like in here".

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
2 little kids ... no chance. I doubt I could even build a man cave with enough barriers and air filtration to ever smoke inside. My hope is that down the road we can score a place with a walled-off 3rd garage space that I can transform into a man cave :)

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
My wife would take a Tack Hammer to my thumbs if I verbalized even the thought.

I love my B&M but, I cannot imagine what the place smells like the morning after.

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yes we do. In the old house we had a room upstairs that we'd have cigars in. It was the main media room. Now, we use what used to be the formal living room that we were able to make useable. I installed a couple exhaust fans in the ceiling to vent the smoke.
So now, if it's too cold outside, we just go in and use that room. No smoking in the 5th wheel trailer we are in as we are renting it from our neighbor and I don't think he'd appreciate it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. And stale cigar smoke doesn't make momma happy. I don't care for the smell either, so I only smoke on the balcony of the apartment.