What's new

Do you smoke infused or flavored cigars?

Do you smoke infused or flavored cigars?

• Yes, regularly.

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Yes, occasionally.

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • No, never had one.

Votes: 36 22.2%
  • No, I have had one in the past but will never again.

Votes: 73 45.1%

• Total voters

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I used to smoke Lars Tetens cigars in the 90s but they aren't made anymore. I don't enjoy Acids or Naturals anywhere near as much but I might have 1 or 2 a year.

It helps to run the tip under water to get the sugary sweet flavor off the cap.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
They can still be had, if you really want them I can contact Musashi and she can get them for me. Personally I'd rather smoke a sweat sock but don't tell her that.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Years ago, before I was a regular cigar smoker, I'd smoke the occasional Swee with the guys.

Now, I still find that I like to try a flavored stick just for the variatioin. Java's/Tabac Especials are current favorites. DE Toast and Earthiness might pop up occasionally.

Sometimes it seem that all the regular sticks begin to have an unfulfilling taste and added a flavored helps reset.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
On rare occasions:

Tabak

Gurkha Louis IV

Kuba Kuba with some of the Marines from the 3/5 (they think these sticks are the cat's pajamas)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
im curious to try the new java mint, supposed to taste like a peppermint patty... All I can think of is smoking a girl scount thin mint

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My wife is a Drew Estate fan. Blondie is her normal smoke. I can't stand them myself. But if it keeps her smoking with me.... I'll keep her humidor stocked.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Haha! *Giggle* I go back and forth all the time. I love the Kuba Kuba and Tabak but I also love the Naturals which aren't really infused but the bomb diggity. My favorite is the T-52 though and San Cristobal Classico.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I unfortunately can't keep enough Tabak Especial Negro in stock.... I love them!!!!! Always looking for more. I also love the Kuba Kuba, but my all time favorite is Tabak Especial Negro!!!!!! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chef

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My favorite "flavor" is peach in food, not sure why, memories from childhood, etc. So, when I first started smoking cigars I saw a peach flavored cigar, and bought it. I had no idea what a decent cigar should taste like at the time, and still could only make it about half way through before throwing it out the window. That was over 7 years ago, and I hadn't tried another infused cigar until somebody gifted me a DE Java about 2 months ago. I thought what the hell, I've never tried one, I'm definitely not putting it in my humidor and I'm willing to try most things at least once. I couldn't even get through lighting it.

I won't ever smoke another infused cigar for as long as I live, period.

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I'll smoke almost anything Drew estate infused every now and again. They dont have that chemical flavoring taste other flavored Cigars do. Some of my favorites are tabak Negro, naturals, toast, opulences.

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
I'll smoke a Java on ocassion, but that's about it. I keep a few on hand for some casual smoker friends and, of course, the old lady.