What's new

Do you smoke infused or flavored cigars?

Do you smoke infused or flavored cigars?

• Yes, regularly.

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Yes, occasionally.

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • No, never had one.

Votes: 36 22.2%
  • No, I have had one in the past but will never again.

Votes: 73 45.1%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Smoked one Acid (Kuba I believe) and it tasted like ass, and I put it out within minutes. I know women like them.......and I think potheads use the wrappers for blunts, which is exactly who they're targeted for!
Meh, I think theyre a little expensive for your average pothead. No point in going to the cigar store paying 6+ dollars for one cigar when you can get the same effect with a 6 dollar, total guess, pack of Philly Blunts or white owls.

Last edited:

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Smoked some Acid's when I was starting out, not really my thing. I love coffee infused cigars after a nice hearty meal though. Double Espresso is hands down my favorite infused cigar but they are expensive so I just have been taking cheaper sticks and making my own coffee infused cigars with good success.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My first cigar of the day is my strongest. Usually T52, Padron 1926 or Illusione 88. However, by the very end of a cigar smoking mania day, i often spark up a Tabak Especial Coffee Infused to unwind. Wife likes the smell and lets me smoke in the living room.

Best,
JD

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I will smoke a flavored cigar once in a great while. Probably once every 4-6 months at best. It is usually an afternoon smoke after I've smoke really strong stuff all day and want something vastly different on the my taste buds.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I told JD in person the first time I meet him, the infused cigars are not my thing, but over the last few years his ACID/infused cigars have prob brought in more new cigar smokers then any other line of cigars! In these time the more cigar smokers we have the better, need as many people on our side of the line as possible. Much respect on that alone! But as we all know JD is much more then infused cigars.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My favorite is the Java by Drew Estate. It is probably the only infused cigar I will smoke anymore.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to smoke Lars Tetens cigars in the 90s but they aren't made anymore. I don't enjoy Acids or Naturals anywhere near as much but I might have 1 or 2 a year.

It helps to run the tip under water to get the sugary sweet flavor off the cap.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I smoked one the other day, some of the first cigars I bought when I started smoking cigars, and I recall enjoying them. GROSS!!! Amazing how shit they taste once you start smoking good premium cigars.