What's new

Do You Tape Over The Pull Strip On The USPS Box?

Do You Tape Over The Strip?

• Yes, I don't give a damn if it is hard for you to open the box!

Votes: 92 53.5%
  • No way...what kinda freak would do such a thing!

Votes: 80 46.5%

• Total voters

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Let's see. Put a piece of tape over the flap and then some, just to be safe?

Or...trust that the USPS produces the very best in peel and stick adhesive (their larger boxes aren't self sealing) in the entire world. And possibly have to send a replacement super uber HTF stick (probably one of those "only 100 cigars produced") to the recipient, because that @$$hole Murphy decided to pee on the adhesive and the flap popped open during shipment? :scratchhe

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's one better....

I've turned the box inside out once when I was out of the mailers. All the stickers and addy labels were too much to remove so I turned it inside out and it was business as usual!:hysterica :hysterica :hysterica
Damn right and I save a couple of bucks in the process. When I use their box they charge me $4.95 and when I turn the box inside out it only cost $2.10 to send it out.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Damn right and I save a couple of bucks in the process. When I use their box they charge me $4.95 and when I turn the box inside out it only cost $2.10 to send it out.
Can't do that with the new boxes, "Priority Mail" is printed in abundance all over the inside.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I ordered a roll of priority mail sticker that I now use for tape. and I tape over every place it might come apart.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I tape over everything! I keep a folding knife handy at my desk for opening packages, so I don't mind the extra effort to open if it means everything is kept safe!

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I am with my man, Mutombo. Tape, shmape. I was gifted a small switchblade and I use it to open all my packages. :) No problemo hermoso! :thumbsup: