What's new

DOCK Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
john tripp said:
But there is no one here that can help you find closure with how things are done over at CW.

And what was being discussed was not helpful information about a vendor that has had questions raised. It was about the way Cigar Weekly was handleing questions about it.

John, I am not seeking closure. I mean, my mother or wife hasn't died or anything. I am just seeking the truth. And seeking what principals persons, or Institutions have. In the first thread, the Issue was Fuente's comment, not the vendor. Hopefully, everyone knows about the vendor by now. You are right, It was only about the actions took by that cigar forum.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
And it was not I who moved it. However I was just a few posts from doing that.

We are all adults here and should act as such.
I am so proud of the gun thread. I do not think that would carry on as long and as civil anywhere else.

there are a lot of great guys over at cigar Weekly, Since you do not have access I can provide you with email address so you can take it up with t hem.

This place is Brothers of the leaf, lets all be brothers ok.

I am off to smoke a Party short and comb my hair....... :smokingbo

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
john tripp said:
I am off to smoke a Party short and comb my hair....... :smokingbo
HAHAHAHA...I was about to PM you to see if you received my box but I guess that answers my question, eh? :smokingbo

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I say just drop the whole thing. It doesn't matter to me and it surely doesn't matter to anyone at CW.

It's not a huge deal; there is plenty of issues with that vendor and my experience will not change the overall perception.

Let's get back to cigars.

DocK

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still staying with the cigar topic, and making this my last post on the matter, I encourage everyone to be careful about whom they purchase cigars from. If people are selling 5 packs of cigars, ask them where the purchased the cigars from.

Lastly, make it a habit to periodically save certain threads that might get "heated." A number of us have been doing this for some time, and it comes in handy for reference after the thread gets deleted. What else can you do?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nothing per se, but since there Is such high cross pollination between sites, we figure we would take Issue with CW's negligence, and let people state their facts without fear of bannishment, and Intimidation.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
This one is going nowhere. As stated previously, if you have a concern about an action taken by another board, I suggest you contact the proper person.

fuente has made the best comment so far...if you aren't sure what is was, scroll up and see. :wink:

As far as I am concerned, this one is done. If Eric feels this needs to be reopened for discussion, then so be it but as far as I am concerned, it's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.