What's new

Does anyone REALLY love Haunted Bookshop?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Suggestion:
Go the trivia route with your generosity, @ak2000.

I'm good on all things tobacco, but I sure liked your trivia/cigar give away a while back.
Just don't make it so fricken hard this time... That antennae trivia crap is a good three levels over my head. :(
It was a picture of a common component in an industrial or commercial antenna system, pretty basic stuff. LOL!

Here is an easier one for you...

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Outside of the basic panel on the right, I have no earthly idea.

Could be something electrical. Could be a 1978 Buick for all I know.

Besides, I'm not playing! I like viewing the guesses.
Lots of intelligent people around these parts.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Nah, the reason I said we need help is because I thought he needed to offload a couple ounces of a blend he doesn't like anymore, then he's talking about needing to clear space for 2 pounds of inbound leaf

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Nah, the reason I said we need help is because I thought he needed to offload a couple ounces of a blend he doesn't like anymore, then he's talking about needing to clear space for 2 pounds of inbound leaf

Yeah, he duped us good on this one! My dumb ass didn’t see it coming either.:(
Like you, I thought he was striking up a good conversation.:banghead:

Jody

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Outside of the basic panel on the right, I have no earthly idea.

Could be something electrical. Could be a 1978 Buick for all I know.

Besides, I'm not playing! I like viewing the guesses.
Lots of intelligent people around these parts.
Not the electrical panel, that's too easy. Lol. What's the device on the left and what are the black components?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Pretty sure @Yakcraz and @BigSkySmoke both really like HBS and OJK

I really like burley blends at the beginning of the bowl, but they quickly get harsh and bitter to me. I just assumed I was smoking too quickly and vigorously.
My guess is that you are. The stronger ones can get harsh towards the end. Some are harsh and/or bitter to begin with.

Well since Xavier apparently already gave his away, I'm trying to do the same. Who wants it?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
My guess is that you are. The stronger ones can get harsh towards the end. Some are harsh and/or bitter to begin with.

Well since Xavier apparently already gave his away, I'm trying to do the same. Who wants it?
Very generous of you.(y)
I don’t want to be greedy so........
@OleVaSmoker
@mjones9630

One of y’all should jump on this.

Edit: Fixed Tag
Jody

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
This is what happens when you honestly answer a seemingly innocent question around here!! Someone reaches out and knocks you on yer' ass! I affirmed that i have taken a liking to HBS. I know have a few other burly blends to try out! And they smell fantastic! Especially the ok joe Krantz! Didnt realize it before, but hbs has almost a black licorice smell to it, as do the others. Many thank @Xavier Dredo, you definately didn't handle me gently