What's new

Does anyone REALLY love Haunted Bookshop?

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what happens when you honestly answer a seemingly innocent question around here!! Someone reaches out and knocks you on yer' ass! I affirmed that i have taken a liking to HBS. I know have a few other burly blends to try out! And they smell fantastic! Especially the ok joe Krantz! Didnt realize it before, but hbs has almost a black licorice smell to it, as do the others. Many thank @Xavier Dredo, you definately didn't handle me gently

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
Xavier doesn't play
He's a mailbox destroyer.
If it were legal he'd drive around with a baseball bat and smash the crap out of them all. Karma's a thing I'm just saying.
That's my story/experience.
Nice hit bro!

Sent from my phablet using Tapatalk app in the shower.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I can’t believe no one has jumped on this yet!:unsure: I’m going to try and long term age some, think it will make any difference?

Jody
Possibly, though I think Virginia's benefit more from aging than Burleys. After a year or so I really can't tell a difference. They do mellow a bit over the long term, which at some point certain blends end up too mellow IME.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ak2000, the following brothers all enjoy the blend, and deserve a good smack! Though would be too humble to ask outright. If you don't want to stash it till @D.L.Ruth is back in town.
@Yakraz
@BigSkySmoke
@mjones9630
@OleVaSmoker

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
Okay. Okay.
If it's still available let me know.
Going too hide back under my rock again....

Sent from my phablet using Tapatalk app in the shower.

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I wanted to like it. I’ve bought a few 1-2 ounces at a time and struggled through them. Same thing with OJK. Last year a cellared an 8 once tin of each that I popped a few weeks ago. I love the charring light. And then it just turns acrid and unpleasant for me. Just doesn’t agree with my palate.

I also had to make room for the pound of Peter Stokkebye Navy Flake I ordered. I can smoke this sh*t all day every day!