What's new

Does having a vast selection...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
it's amazing what ends up on the bottom of your humidor in the span of the year. I've had a bunch of 10 year old that were at the top end up at the bottom.
Question, how do u know they are 10 yrs old? Do you mark all your sticks?
yes - I use a code that I write on the band or cello with a sharpie. March 2003 is 0303, etc. I just got some blank bands that I'm going to start using for some of my newer stuff.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have 2 desktops and 3 coolers, but it usually doesn't take me more then a minute or two to decide. Maybe if I only smoked on occasion (instead of 2 to 4 per day), it would take longer. I usually try not to smoke the same thing twice in the same week, but that doesn't always hold true.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends if my wife is home or not. If she is out of the house, it is one of those days to smoke a good bold cigar with a stronger aroma. Those cigars drive her crazy, but I enjoy the taste of a good strong cigar, at least sometimes.

When the wife is around, I tone down the power a bit and go with cigars with a lighter aroma, maybe a touch of fruitiness or spiciness. She tolerates those scents much better.

As a few people have mentioned, a big deciding factor is how much time I have. I will choose a cigar I know I can smoke leisurely during my allotted time. I hate to rush a cigar. I would estimate I take about 5 minutes to choose the cigar of the evening.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a couple desktop humis, an end table cab and a winador, I have a nice DM humi on my end table that I use to dry box. I keep a rotation in there for the week plus 3 or 4 special sticks just in case. Right now it's holding 10 H.U. half coronas (my morning stick with coffee.. i keep some of these in a small humi in my office at work as well.. yes with lock and key heh), a few Epi 1s and 2s, a hand full of Coh Sig IVs and some MDO 2s then the couple "special" sticks.

I have 3 or 4 flavor profiles I really enjoy so I know I'm usually going with one of those, makes it easy on me :)

I use the fresher sticks as my daily rotation and the mature sticks are more for herf nights and hanging out with friends or going to a friends house for cards or football or whatever.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I don't take too many cigars out of my humidor. Part of my issue is that I am aging a lot of my cigars, and it's only been six months or so. Also, with my best cigars I often only have one of them, so I don't want to smoke it when there is not a very good reason. I find that often the cigars I smoke daily I pick up at my local B&M, or they are ones I receive or buy from my company.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Takes me around 5 mins to decide what I'm gonna smoke. When I leave for the day to a cigar bar, I usually bring 10 sticks because I'm indecisive.

I often contemplate what were to happen if a zombie apocalypse happens, do I just throw everything in a bag and run or take time to fill the travel humidors.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
100ish sticks to choose from some days i know exactly what i want others no clue standing in front of the humi for 20 min scratching my head

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sometimes I know exactly what I want and sometimes I don't. When I don't I usually try to get the wife to pick one out. Sometimes that doesn't go too well though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JRRIII

Jake
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on what's going on. Some days I dream about what I'm going to smoke all throughout the day lol. For the most part It usually takes me about 5-ish minutes to decide