What's new

Does Krispy Kreme Donut still exist?

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Yea they opened 3 in New England but I recall that 2 are now closed. I would stop by more often but it is a 45 min drive out of my way........suck!

So I just do the Dunkin thing (the BEst Iced Coffee)

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Double D's all over the place and a few Krispy Kreme...I would rather have Tim Hortons...that place is awesome! :waving:

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Shipley's is king around here.
i lived in north part of houston for a summer about 35 years ago and i remember going to a big ass donut store a couple of times a week on the way to work. don't remember the name, but there was always a line of people so when you got to the front, the glazed were so hot they melted in your mouth...................:drool:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
i lived in north part of houston for a summer about 35 years ago and i remember going to a big ass donut store a couple of times a week on the way to work. don't remember the name, but there was always a line of people so when you got to the front, the glazed were so hot they melted in your mouth...................:drool:
Bob you suck! I just 86'ed my salad and I'm heading out for a half dozen Bavarian Creams!! I can always diet tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Dunkin ... Krispy .... Manley ... Shipley ... Tim Horton ... YumYum ...

As (Melvin) Shakespeare once said ... "fat and sugar by any other name is still ... fat and sugar."

Still, I vividly remember my first bite of a Krispy Kreme years ago. It was like eating a fresh-out-of-the-oven piece of Wonder bread that had been dipped in butter + sugar. My tongue danced with joy while my arteries instantly clogged.