Ash- 9
Draw- 9
Burn- 9
Flavor/Blend- 27
Uniqueness- 9
Smoke- 8
Finish- 9
Total- 90

This Stogie had a beautiful presentation, which included a nice smooth natural wrapper with a beautiful band. The ash was flakey, white, and decently sturdy. The draw was a little tight and the smoke was nice, but not tremendously thick. The burn was perfect through the first half of the smoke, but got a little uneven during the second half. I thought that this was a very full bodied smoke with an incredibly complex flavor profile. It had a nice oaky core along with a smooth creamy flavor about it through the first half, which disappeared during the second half of the smoke as spiciness took a bigger lead in the profile. It had hints of honey, vanilla, an also a light spice. There also seemed to be some other spice rack flavors in it that I couldn’t pick out, but made for a very unique smoke. There were a few spots of harshness, towards the end which caught me off guard, and I had to wash away with my mojito. I hadn’t had a cigar that knocked me on my darier like it did in a long time, which for my first day in vegas was a nice little surprise. It finished nicely, and was really a fantastic experience that would probably have been a once in a lifetime one if I hadn’t purchased two more sticks for my collection. We’ll see how it tastes in two years!:skew:

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'd love to try one of those. They are one of the new add ins to my NC wishlist. One day. I've read a lot about them, looks great.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Compared to the regular Don Carlos line these things are heavenly. I dont know what he did to these, but they are absolutely WOW! Ill smoke a regular one occasionally but its definately not the same. Im stoked now that a couple places are actually selling these things to the general public. I need to get a few more than my lonely stick.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
This one was an 06. I have some of the 07's resting away quietly for a special occasion. Will probably get around to smoking them in a decade or two!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I've had the 07 (didnt' realize there was an 06) Like Benzo, i've got a few left that will be resting for quite some time. i plan to keep at least one til my little girl graduates in 11 years. Unless of course i smoke something better between now and then.

As Benzo said, these are very unique and very complex. I loved it and haven't had anything quite like it since. Easily the best cigar i've smoke this year, but then again, that's only been like 15 or so sticks.

I gave it a 93 initially, then jumped it up to a 96. Mine drew perfectly and had great smoke.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Man. This one is right up there on my list with the Padron 80th... of sticks I will probably never smoke based on their price points.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a robusto and a toro in Vegas at Casa Fuente, but I've only smoked the robusto. Such a fantastic smoke in appearance and flavor, a true "smoke to the nub" type of cigar. At Casa Fuente they go for about $65 per stick at any size, and come to find out that they're going for $40 on Cigar.com. I guess I don't have to keep going to Vegas for these gems.