What's new

Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Not impressed??? Wow, i don't know what to say to that. Try the double robusto...in my opinion, i don't know how anyone couldn't like it. Unbelievably complex.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
it's well worth it.

Tell the wife not to get her nails done this week and bam!!! there's your $40 to get a single on cbid.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not do dig up an old thread but is the double robusto loads better than the torro or robusto? I found some but only in the torro or robusto size.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Out of my price range, will have to chock it up to one I won't be trying. I will pay that for a Padron, but I just don't trust Fuente that much.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
From the limited reviews I have read they seem like they are quality. I would like to see how they are (aged opus wrapper how can you go wrong?). I guess not many botl have had them from the lack of comments ;/

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have a box coming. I got the double robustos. They were less than $29 a stick in a box of 10. I'll attempt to give an impression when I get them, and have time to burn one. There was another review of them here that was very positive, and a guy at my B&M said it was the strongest cigar he had ever had, and he said they were wonderful. Looking forward to them. I'm wondering if I should have gotten the Toro ? How would they differ being thinner and longer?

newb Fred

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well I decided on some double robusto as well. They are already aged so I will have to try one shortly after receiving. I haven't had an aged opus so I guess I wont be able to base the experience off of that but I am still excited!

pmd

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After reading this thread I found out my B&M has a couple boxes in stock. Since I'm turning 40 in September I went down and bought one to sit on for that occasion. I've got a few RyJ CC's from 99' that I'll break out as well..

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
After reading this thread I found out my B&M has a couple boxes in stock. Since I'm turning 40 in September I went down and bought one to sit on for that occasion. I've got a few RyJ CC's from 99' that I'll break out as well..
Now that's probably what they are best for, a celebration cigar. Those '99's though... may put it to shame, heh.