What's new

DONE - THANKS!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Anyone have access to ORVW or Pappy 15 year at or around MSRP? I’m going to try to get it in NJ while it gets released but it seems that everywhere I go marks it up to $1500+ in NJ. Looking to give it to my future brother in law as a small gift when I take him out for some cigars before the wedding.

If you can help please PM me!

Have the cash and will also take care of you with some stogies as well!

Please no trolling

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Anyone have access to ORVW or Pappy 15 year at or around MSRP? I’m going to try to get it in NJ while it gets released but it seems that everywhere I go marks it up to $1500+ in NJ. Looking to give it to my future brother in law as a small gift when I take him out for some cigars before the wedding.

If you can help please PM me!

Have the cash and will also take care of you with some stogies as well!

Please no trolling
Not sure but I'll check my local haunts for you

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Not sure but I'll check my local haunts for you
Thanks man! I know a few places (big box liquor stores) will have it here but apparently they all have clients who’ve been shopping for years who they give first dibs to, which is understandable so I’m thinking I’m SOL on my own lol

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Honestly, there’s so many better and more reasonably priced bourbons out there that aren’t flipped for hundreds of dollars over MSRP. Just need to do a little homework into your flavor profiles. But I do understand the circumstances.

I’ve seen prices no cheaper than $500 and only saw the bottle once in a local store. I’ll keep my eyes out for you.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Honestly, there’s so many better and more reasonably priced bourbons out there that aren’t flipped for hundreds of dollars over MSRP. Just need to do a little homework into your flavor profiles. But I do understand the circumstances.

I’ve seen prices no cheaper than $500 and only saw the bottle once in a local store. I’ll keep my eyes out for you.

I am gonna have to agree with ya bud, but this is more for the occasion/gift but I’m not gonna pay those prices lol I’ll either find it or I’ll wind up grabbing him a bottle of Majorska and call it a day

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
First, I cant help it.

Its right next to the pumpkin spice latte beers you asked for.

Ok! Now that that is out of my system get a bottle of Bookers preferably a 17-1 or 18-2 and give him that. 70 bucks, its worth every penny, and its readily available.

Pappys is overpriced for what it is. I know you wanna impress him, but if he doesnt appreciate the Bookers your sister could do better anyway.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I am gonna have to agree with ya bud, but this is more for the occasion/gift but I’m not gonna pay those prices lol I’ll either find it or I’ll wind up grabbing him a bottle of Majorska and call it a day
Ohh by all means, I can see your reasoning for the occasion. Hell, I would’ve loved to have one for my wedding too.

The prices are unreal it’s actually pretty sad. Hell I was lucky to get to try (purchased of course at a local bar) 2 pours of 2015 (or 2016) Old Forester’s birthday bourbon. I’ll probably never see it in NY at MSRP. Or ever again in that matter. LOL.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My local has Weller, weller reserve, and 107 which the highest price of the bottle is like 30, idk much about it, just see yall drink a load of it