What's new

DPG Blue Lanceros - woke up face-palming...

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I wish I could get past my hangup with Lances. I really like them but when I smoke them it just reminds me to much of when I smoked cigarettes and really bothers me. I really believe that's why I prefer a toro or torp in a cigar even though I know you get more flavor from a lance. Never had a Blue lance though..might have to find one and just give it a shot regardless.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I wish I could get past my hangup with Lances. I really like them but when I smoke them it just reminds me to much of when I smoked cigarettes and really bothers me. I really believe that's why I prefer a toro or torp in a cigar even though I know you get more flavor from a lance. Never had a Blue lance though..might have to find one and just give it a shot regardless.
Sounds like a good excuse to mess around in the wood shop. Perhaps make an adapter that you can put a lancero into, but the mouth piece is larger like a toro. Might seem pretty corny, but if it allows you to enjoy more smokes... why not.

I was able to find them. Sounds like I should get a few.

-Jared
Yes. Yes you should.

Finding them seems to be the hard part. My local b&m near home usually has a couple. But most online places seem to not even list them.